Budget 90k+ Sanity check and case recommendations for an ITX build. (AM5 and 6700xt)

Elix3r

Disciple
Building a smallest possible air cooled build and have 2 options for the case

Ghost s1 mkIII vs dan a4 h2o for the case
Will be used primarily for gaming, no productivity task as such, some software development at most.

Games that I play Valorant, CSGO/ CS2, very rarely AAA games but I do play them.

Components:

TYPEITEMCOMMENTS
CPURyzen 5 760013600k is 146$ more here, mobo prices are similar. Also feels good for ITX heat management.
CPU CoolerThermalRight AXP90-X53Depending on case choice chose this for dan, or l12s for ghost s1 (with bending)
MotherboardMSI MPG B650I Edge WIFIOnly am5 itx in my country
MemoryGSkill Trident Z5 Neo Rgb 32Gb(16Gbx2) Ddr5 6000Mhz Desktop Ram (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR) Tested Latency 30-38-38-96Have seen cases of XMP memory not working correctly and longer boot times. So just chose EXPO.
StorageKC3000 1 TBAlready have it.
Video CardPowercolor radeon fighter rx 6700 xtCheapest in my country and can fit ghost just fine.
CaseLian Li A4-h2o or ghost s1 mkIIISince I wanted air cooling only, confused between these 2. Any suggestions are welcomed. (Both are similarly priced here)
Power supplySilverstone SFX SX700-G 700W or Cooler Master V750 Gold Full Modular or Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold SMPSDon't want to skimp on this so pls let me know the best one. Silverstone is like 20$ cheaper than v750. 10$ diff between v750 and v850.

https://pcpricetracker.in/b/s/1053c0d9-788f-40d7-a1e4-e2a729f9f3c0
GPU and CPU cooler not available on this link.

Reasoning to choose Ghost and dan a4 h2o - need the smallest possible volume to carry around, since I don't want AIO or water cooling was choosing ghost s1 for the smaller volume, feels like wasting volume on dan without an AIO.
Both case prices are same in my country so that's a bonus.
Limitation of ghost s1 that is the 2 slot graphics cards- since I just play competitive games mostly figured I won't be using higher powered GPUs anytime soon. Hoping this build will last me for 3 years at least and there will be a 2 slot option then or else will get a new case if need be (or just open on side panel while on my desk and have no restriction).
Still if you feel A4 will be better than ghost then please let me know.
Thankyou so much.

Regarding case - The only dimension where the A4 is significantly larger than S1 is the height (244 vs 188mm); width (140mm) is same & depth is negligible (326 vs 322mm). So, it's not going to be much different on a desk. If you could carry the A4 around, it looks like the better option. Because,
a 2 slot option then
I don't know man, they only seem to grow larger. So, this might could save you the hassle of building an ITX PC again. Although, I'll admit the S1 is more appealing, except for its not so reassuring PCIe riser.

PSU - Just skimmed through some reviews, Silverstone seems to run cooler and is lighter, whereas the CMs have more than triple the warranty besides more wattage. So, pick your poison, I guess (src - Tom's Hardware).

Also, CPU cooler - Don't know much about this, but remember watching this video, showing the IS-55 perform really well. Pcpartpicker isn't showing any compatibility issues. Have you considered this?

The biggest reason to use the A4 H20 is in the name- water cooling. Check out the velka cases and fractal ridge if you've decided on air cooling. Super tiny cases which may be up your alley and are very friendly to air cooling.

IS-55 perform really well
I did check the review, sadly I don't see it available in India. Other cooler options are fine for now I guess.
Still bit confused on the case choice lol (seeing newer cards coming with 2 slot variants 4070 and the likes), you did make some fair points tho, appreciate the input man!
water cooling
Didn't want to water cool as I said, weight and portability reasons. I did consider fractal ridge, first it is not easily backpackable and second seeing that much cooling for the gpu and none for the cpu feels bad.
I couldn't find any velka cases in India tho, if you know where to get them I can take a look.

@-umesh
So I completed the build but without the gpu, all same except the cpu cooler and case.
For the case I went with a s300 itx case, a chinese case, that I got from a friend coming back from Canada, with that he got me a thermalright axp90x53 cpu cooler.
Ask me any questions that you have, this case is about 8.1 L so much smaller than dan a4 h2o.

Back