Sansa Clip+ 4GB(Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
1) Sansa Clip+ 4GB Black

*Belongs to a friend .Was purchased ~4-5 months back from KMD .The friend hasn't used it much after he lost the earphones.

*They are in very good condition .No major scratches,dents on the body.

* Comes with the original cable. No earphones .Only have the outer box with manual , will provide it if buyer demands or ship it separate packing .

Warranty : Personal 3 days testing warranty. Future warranty may be provided by KMD .

Price : Rs. 2250 local pick up. Shipping at actual.

2) Apple USB wall charger for iPhone /iPod. X 2 -SOLD

Had ordered it on Ebay for myself and a friend but the seller delivered almost after 12 days since he didn't have stock .Till then had already bought one locally for slightly more cost.

*This might not be an original Apple product and might be an OEM/99% copy.I can't make out so no idea. It looks similar to my older original charger.

*Both the chargers are unused and still have the protective plastic covering on them .Have been tested once after delivery.

*No warranty other than DOA.

Price : Rs. 200 each - local pickup . Shipping at actual.(50-75 bucks).

Re: Apple USB wall charger for iPod/iPhone , Sansa Clip+ 4GB.

i wish you had posted this a week back .. would have bought your sansa .. anyway this would go soon :)

^ Hahah .. yeah hopefully someone will buy it soon :).

One of the Apple charger is sold to kannancv2. Awaiting payment.

Bump for the Clip+ and 1 x Apple charger. This charger can also be used to charge the Clip+ faster and directly from the wall socket. Can make a bundle deal if anyone's interested ;).

ill take the 2nd wall charger , hold for me

^ Better sound quality , has a screen as well ..so easy to browse .Only battery life is not as good as Shuffle . :)

i just made payment to pristine note for 2gb clip+ about an hour ago..should have seen this re..damn..

It meant its as good as brand new .It actually was , now it belongs to Tommy Vercetti. He collected it today morning . Will close thread after exchanging iTrader ratings :).

FaH33m said:
It meant its as good as brand new .It actually was , now it belongs to Tommy Vercetti. He collected it today morning . Will close thread after exchanging iTrader ratings :).
Darn! If you find another one do let me know, or even if you could get a new one in Mumbai, I ll transfer money to your acc.

Also, how is the audio recording on it? Is the microphone comparable to a stand alone voice recorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back