Sansa Clip+ Case

Hi there ,

I am new here , Could ne1 tell me transfer to tamhow much a sansa 2gb lip+ would cost(black colour) in indian rs.. can do a quik too

Thanks

Mac_freak

KMD says "I am really sorry I had forgotten to follow up on this. Actually only 4 people actually paid for this. No one else confirmed. & I was waiting for more confirmations & it just slipped my mind.

I have ordered the 4 cases now. It'll be here in another 10-12 business days. I am really sorry for this."
I am utterly disappointed in you guys....:(

I got the PM from KMD and i made the payment the same instance, this was on 26th May. I was wondering what was causing this delay, but never would have imagined the reason KMD mentioned above. And thanks MTG, for following up and updating the thread. It is kinda disappointing people didnt pay up even after confirming, barring Hailstone's case.

the problem with kmd is he take days(many days) to reply.... bought 1 x clip+ from prstine nnote & 1X clip + from kl gupta on ebay.

the prices were obviously more than this go.

I have tried contacting him a billion or so times ,even left msgs on most of his threads , but no reply since the last update that the case should be here by 12 days .

Its really disappointing to see people commit and not show up.

I too need a case for my black Clip+

Can anything be done for those who still need it.

I also want a case ...... Plzzz guys reply

Is ready to pay in advance...................

nd i m not going to back out..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and i really dont understand wats the matter with KMD not replying to ny PMs

^Have the issue highlighted in the dealer feedback thread please.

Do not let such issues go unnoticed since others would be unaware of it. :)

^^ This issue is about this GO by KMD, and we have done all we could do to elicit a response from him. Even PM's dont seem to work, i believe its the case with the GO for Monoprice cables as well.

its not bout the amount anymore....same with media home.....i don mind buyin another pl-11 but y do u give warranties....

i heard from a te member that kmd is on vacation right now.. don't know when he'll be active again..

btw, i need one too.. if any member not interested in this anymore can sell me his or if this still active someone plz help me in ordering one..

Back