Audio Sansa Clip users rejoice... the Clip Zip is out!!

@esantosh try iccworld.com got my clip+ by them. Got them in 10 days ;

as far as this model goes looks good but cost is 700 more for a bigger color screen compared to clip+ . battery life also same as clip+ .

@mukul, @challapradyumna

Amazon can directly ship it to India. Here's the deal --

Order Summary

Items: $73.31

Shipping & Handling: $16.48

Import Fees Deposit $26.35

Order Total: $116.14

These came at good time.. :)

I was thinking of ordering 3 cip+ from USA through SnS...

Now would wait for a while for reviews on the new clip

challapradyumna said:
@esantosh that is too much try any shipping sites.

Actually, that won't be too much, I guess. With Amazon, I think "Import Fees Deposit" is only an indicator and they would only charge the actual duty in the end. I've not bought anything from Amazon after paying Import fees, so beats me.

ICCWorld likely would charge $10 for shipping. But, that all comes down to how much they take for customs duty and taxes. If it is lesser, then it makes better sense. Do you remember how much % duty were you charged for Clip+?

@Eshantosh : You can try getting it through SnS. If you are not unlucky, normally u can get it as duty free gift :)

shopyourworld.com is another good option, they also give duty free gift option !

Any news on clip zip's availability in India? I am itching to buy one. How long would it take to be officially available here?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I just ordered the Black Clip Zip from Amazon. It cost $82 with taxes and shipping charges. I think part of the charges will be refunded in a week or two. Usually my VISA debit card doesn't work on Amazon but I didn't get any error message today. Lets see if I get one of the "Cards declined" email soon. BTW, I didn't like any of the colour of clip zip and now I think I should have ordered the white colour instead of the white.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Update: I got the mail from Amazon that my Debit card didn't work. So I am back to waiting for someone in India to stock it. I hope Pristinenote can get it soon.

I managed to order the clip zip through ICCworld for Rs 3476/-. It is cheaper than getting it directly from Amazon. Lets see how long it takes to get here.

24fi4wz.jpg

Amazon using SnS ...~3K

I should have used SnS too but I didn't know about them then. Will order my next stuff through them. I am expecting my Clip Zip in a day or too. Already ordered an 8Gb microSDHC Sandisk (Class 4) card from Flipkart.

BTW, what are your initial impressions of this. Is the screen as bad as they say it is?

Back