Audio Sansa Clip+ Vs. Sansa zip

I need a sansa for my brother. i own a clip+. I am getting sansa zip easily locally. But i am unsure if it sounds same as clip+ or not. Do the zip have an inferior SQ than the clip? Can it also be rockboxed? Should i go for it or get the clip+ from USA?

Both sound the same, the Zip and the Clip+... at least to my ears it they do. And they sound excellent. Yes, the Clip Zip can be Rockboxed.

You can get the Clip Zip via ICC world from the US, or Grabmore India or even Ebay India.

I need a sansa for my brother. i own a clip+. I am getting sansa zip easily locally. But i am unsure if it sounds same as clip+ or not. Do the zip have an inferior SQ than the clip? Can it also be rockboxed? Should i go for it or get the clip+ from USA?
i got the Clip Zip, rockboxed.

bought it from Grabmore India. deal went smooth.

as for the SQ, i guess you are worried about the DAC. in that case, you shouldnt be. they share the same DAC, IIRC, i read it somewhere on the web where there was an indepth analysis of the DAC.

which headphone do you have??

i got the Clip Zip, rockboxed.

bought it from Grabmore India. deal went smooth.

as for the SQ, i guess you are worried about the DAC. in that case, you shouldnt be. they share the same DAC, IIRC, i read it somewhere on the web where there was an indepth analysis of the DAC.

which headphone do you have??
Ath-m50 overheads and nuforce ne6,e10 iems

Back