Sanyo Eneloop AA - 4 Pack @ 599 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Anuj, I have paid the amount for 2 AA 4 cell packs on 30-12-09, replied in this forum, sent you two PMs and you have not even bothered to reply to them or send the item or acknowledged it. What is this?

jadoo said:
Dear Anuj, I have paid the amount for 2 AA 4 cell packs on 30-12-09, replied in this forum, sent you two PMs and you have not even bothered to reply to them or send the item or acknowledged it. What is this?

your order is in mah ratnagiri right ? it was sent 2 days back will check tracking n let u know why it has not reached you till now

have ordered 1 set via eBay...
Paisapay id :25919787957

Edit:
anup_ja said:
@media home : ... i am still waiting for the package. My digi cam is also looks like dead without new energy source :(
Please let me know when my pkg will arrive as u can track the shipment.

Same story here :)

@media home : Its been more than 15 days i have transferred the money. but i am still waiting for the package. My digi cam is also looks like dead without new energy source :(

Please let me know when my pkg will arrive as u can track the shipment.

Sir,

What mAh are the AA Eneloops rated at (comparable rating if applicable)? :ashamed:

Any 2x/4x AA + Sanyo charger combo pack or separate Sanyo charger for the Eneloops? :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Sir,
What mAh are the AA Eneloops rated at (comparable rating if applicable)? :ashamed:
Any 2x/4x AA + Sanyo charger combo pack or separate Sanyo charger for the Eneloops? :)

Eneloops, Sony Cycle Energy etc. are rated 2000 mah. (AA size)

Do we get D size battry as well from Sanyo?Dont want those adaptors to convert AA size to D, as going to use for heavy application which requires 10000-12000 mili amps of current.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back