SAP BO + Tableau + ?

manohar5321

Disciple
Hey guys am at an important juncture where am very confused how to progress my career. What is the best technology to compliment my skills at this point and considering the IT sector might be dull this year as per news.

Any suggestions are very much welcome. Do you think certifications have any value in companies that are hiring? if yes then do tech certifications have better value than domain certifications

Do you think certifications have any value in companies that are hiring? if yes then do tech certifications have better value than domain certifications
All I can say is that certifications do not add much value unless its something niche based on specific hiring requirements.
I would suggest adding more information so others can help - experience, skills etc. and also if you have put any thought on what you would really love to do in your career.

Certifications help you get shortlisted with HR/Recruitment, provided it's mentioned in the JD. Ideally you should have been using/have the technical hands-on skill that the certificate credentials you for.

Agree with @ibose here - you need to take an impartial look at what you want to be doing and then ask the question if the specific certification aids that growth.

thanks for the inputs guys , am adding Snowflake and power bi to strengthen my profile. Am looking for a data analyst type role and am interested into product analytics category.
Taking a fast track course for the mentioned skills .

Back