SAP Installation In Pune

Arsenic

Disciple
Friends I want to Install SAP Planning & Production (Version - I will post later as soon as I come to know) on my friends laptop.He is doing course from some institute near E Square.
I have asked few people but they are charging 3000-3500 INR :mad: :chair: for latest version.
can somebody tell me from where to get it installed at reasonable rate?
Otherwise can I install it on my own? but again please tell me from where can I get setup? in case it cant be posted on forum please pm me. I absolutely don't have any idea about SAP so please help me friends! :huh:
@ mods is this a correct thread? else please move to correct thread!

I dont think you want a legit copy of SAP (coz basically it costs a bomb) so this thread might get locked. SAP installations do cost a bomb; but you can try and look around you might gt hold of someone who might install it for a cheaper rate.

Well legal copy would cost u huge amount....

and discussing other is not allowed here....

I work in SAP ABAP.

It all depends on requirement....

What database u plan to use, which modules u want (SD.MM. FI)

Where will the server be hosted and all tht....I have seen sap installed in external hard drives too :p....

@idea: Consider SAP Mini Basis. This'll give you a free learning licence. So whatever basic skills you need to learn SAP Basis will be covered.

If you are an ABAPer then there are all the tools u'd need to learn ABAP except the core functional modules.

It does SE38, SE80, Smartforms, SAPScripts, Dialog Progamming, you name it.

Anyone having undergone formal SAP training would have it. Else can be obtained from SDN.

I'll always recommend staying away from pirated SAP versions.

FYI SAP india is fairly alert and serious in india and has recently busted 14 educational institutes in pune for using 'ahem' copies.

If your friend is attempting to learn a specific functional area (You mentioned PP) then there is little to be gained from these things as there is no substitute to experience for a functional area.

just my two cents..

Version of PP? Care to elaborate further?

SAP Installation is pretty complex and only experienced Basis guys can do it properly...Its not like any normal software installation

Its like a radio with 1000 different dials.... to tune it u need to know how :p.....

Also as u want PP... no point installing it as functional is first and foremost how much u know abt the business and how it maps to SAP......

Thanks everyone for help! :)
@ Sarang - Version he needs is 6.0 or even 4.7 will do.Free learning license sounds like a perfect option but I will ask my friend whether it suits him or not well as far as working experience he was working with a laptop manufacturing MNC for 2.5 years and now he is working in engine manufacturing MNC for 1 year, so I think he is having at least minimum required knowledge.
@ ronnie_gogs - SAP will be installed on his personal laptop for practice purpose only nothing else and again as I told in my first post I absolutely dont have any idea about SAP so your will remain unanswered.........
@ pcgamer Only thing I know about SAP installation is that it takes 10-12 hrs thats it :ashamed:
so friends and experts please help me to solve my problem :huh:

From the site said:
Due to company policy, we can not reveal our contact address here.

Rest, be assured that you will get the material as soon as possible after the payment.

something smells fishy :lol:

Back