SAP Training?

WildSpirit

Disciple
I'm thinking abt going for SAP training, but i'm clueless abt different modules.

Following modules are available for training:

HCM, SCM, XI, EP, MDM, CRM, Solution Manager, RunSap, BPC, Outlooksoft, SRM, GRC, BPX, TAO.

Was zeroing in for SCM or GRC.

Note that, I'm a MCA, with 4 yr experience in investment banking domain (tech-functional/analyst role).

Guys, please help me choose the best module.

I myself am completing BE in IT this month. One of my friends is interested in SAP training but i think he has just too unrealistic expectations out of it. Is it worth paying 1-2 L for SAP training from some institutes ??

rapt0r said:
I myself am completing BE in IT this month. One of my friends is interested in SAP training but i think he has just too unrealistic expectations out of it. Is it worth paying 1-2 L for SAP training from some institutes ??

I am into Oracle Applications. Its another ERP like SAP and is its competitor. I started off 1.5 years back after graduating from college. I don't think its worth paying that much for the course, considering the amt you will be earning later on.

Besides its the On job Experience that really teaches you and not the training. For that matter i was never trained much but still am into ERP.

But if you still want to do the course then do it only if it offers Placement Assurance and Not Placement Assistance.

Back