Sapphire 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesal said:
please do not pm me crappy quotes. i am not going below this. dont compare used with new prices. this is not a desperate sale. last offer i have is 5500 + shipping. so those dreaming about getting a 4850 brand new for 4500 shipped, keep dreaming cuz it aint coming to u at all. my things sell dead slow but they do sell at my price eventually.

Plz....come out of the illusion that some1 might be dreaming to get ur old RMAed card...!

This is a single slot HD 4850 with STOCK Cooler which gets very high on temps at times and the memory chips on it are also stock....can't be overclocked as those on PwrClr or Saphr Cards....

We were just helping u in selling ur GPU by suggesting to cut lil on price....but it seems that U r dreaming and not us...

all the best.... :hap2:

then sell it for 5.5K Einstein, what are you waiting for? DX11 cards to get launched and your card's resale value hammered to much less?

use brain and sell it asap. Be flexible jesal and you can get a good deal. Remember it is RMA'ed card, after sep 10 your card is in soup for sure.

Yes already almost 1 year old...1year warranty left if it was on that time when Sapphire gave 2years standard warranty.....

My Quote is 4.5K Shipped if agreed let me know as I need 1 HD4850 ASAP for my CrossFire Setup...

jesal said:
sold for 6300 :D

lol, i pity that buyer.....he really doesnt have any idea about the current market prices watsoever.....but u made a fortune as there are no shortages of fools in this world:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back