FS: Video Card Sapphire AMD HD7770 GHz Edition 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI / DVI-I / Dual mini DP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I got a Sapphire HD7770 two months ago to play games, but my PSU does not have a 6-pin power connector so could not use it. Also i was told this will be no use on my feeble AMD sempron system.
It has never even been inserted in the slot so its brand new. It has VAT paid bill for Rs 9300+5% = Rs 9765. date of 24/06/2012 so 2 year 10 months of warranty remaining.
It is SKU number 11201-00-41G.
It is retailing for over 10k online.

Links:
Sapphire Technology Web Site

http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-hd-7770-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7th7krc5umdg

Sapphire HD 7770 Edition GHz Graphic Card

www.theitwares.com/sapphire-radeon-7770-edition-128bit-gddr5-express-hdcp-graphic-card-p-2837.html

• Product Name: Sapphire AMD HD7770 GHz Edition 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI / DVI-I / Dual mini DP
  • Expected Price: Rs 8800 + shipping
  • Shipping charges: on actual
  • Manufacturer page URL: Sapphire Technology Web Site
  • Description if any: It is the recommended card on this forum around 10K. You are getting brand new. not even used for 1 min card at cheaper rate. All original accesories included. It requires one PCI-e 6 pin power connector. Make sure your PSU has one before buying.
  • Reason for Sale: Having to upgrade the whole system and sell this expensive GPU to buy processor and motherboard.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 24/06/2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 2 years 10 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Yes

• Shipping from: Chandigarh
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preffered.
  • Preferred courier: Any
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

any questions feel free to ask here or PM.

Imported by Aditya infotech, April 2012, MRP Rs12000

Local face to face deals will be preferred. ebay listing also preferable but will have to add 5% to the price.
was on hold for nRiTeCh for some time but now its open.

Attachments

• Photo02591.jpg
    Photo02591.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Photo02611.JPG
    Photo02611.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Photo02621.JPG
    Photo02621.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo02631.JPG
    Photo02631.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Photo02661.JPG
    Photo02661.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Photo02671.JPG
    Photo02671.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 101
Am I missing out something? 'cause smc is selling a msi one at different price : MSI R7770-PMD1GD5

First that is MSI, the one im selling is Sapphire. Sapphire is a direct board partner of AMD. Its known for great quality and is the largest seller of ATI cards in the world. Good after sales by Aditya Infotech.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapphire_Technology

Secondly, that price is old, a few days ago someone said SMC quoted 8800 for the MSI version. You can PM or post on their thread to check current prices.

It's outdated price some 6-7 months ago.

I might be wrong but i think the card was barely released 6-7 months ago. I find the current prices all over the net to be ~10k or more.

EDIt: It was released Feb 15 2012 according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_AMD_graphics_processing_units
In india it would have arrived 1-2 months later, so pricing cannot be 7 months old. :p

@OP: good luck with the sell mate. I think you should know that lately prime is doing biased business. That's why there is so much price difference.

@OP: good luck with the sell mate. I think you should know that lately prime is doing biased business. That's why there is so much price difference.

thanks d6bmg, but i did not understand what you mean by ' doing biased business ' ?
even on Flipkart ~ 9800
TheItwares ~ 9700

Are you crazy? Cover your S/N, people may use that to claim free AMD games (like the current BF3/Dirt AMD offer going on).

- - - Updated - - -

Are you crazy? Cover your S/N, people may use that to claim free AMD games (like the current BF3/Dirt AMD offer going on).

thanks d6bmg, but i did not understand what you mean by ' doing biased business ' ?
even on Flipkart ~ 9800
TheItwares ~ 9700

Biased business is not related to this card, but different brands. For more info, hit me PM!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks RD274,
did not know about that. S/N covered in bill. other pic deleted. Thanks for letting me know.

Price reduced to 8800 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back