Graphic Cards Sapphire HD 5850 RMA - Got DEAD card

rahulyo

Skilled
Hi friends ...

I sent my Sapphire HD5850 graphics card for RMA to Aditya Infotek Mumbai At 13/8/2012 (using Anjani Couriers Cn.-54860944 ). Today i got anothr HD 5850 Card . I installed it in my system ,chk all connections n stat the pc n wht da hellllll????? no display. Whenever i start pc with HD5850 got 1 Long beep like no card installed .

I tried diff. PCix16 slot but same problem . Also tried on diff system but no luck . So conclusion is Aditya Infotek give me DEAD card in RMA . I lost 500 rs in shipping n octroi .

Need ur help guys . What i do now ?

Need ur help guys . What i do now ?

Contact Aditya Infotech Bombay and reason with them, if they listen (which they should) ask them to have it collected from you and replace / refurbish the piece.

If they refuse, try to escalate the issue.

P.S. -- the courier which delivered the replacement could also have accidentally damaged the graphics card, generally they do not know what is in the package and it ends up taking quite a few bumps.

Happened with a sapphire 5770 i had rmaed with them. They took 3 weeks and finally gave me a dud. Thankfully the next replacement only took 4 days.

Happened with a sapphire 5770 i had rmaed with them. They took 3 weeks and finally gave me a dud. Thankfully the next replacement only took 4 days.

U got new sealed pack one or refurbished (OLD ) card ?

I got an old card , not sealed . Just rapped in plastic bag . Box also different . :(

- - - Updated - - -

Some Pics of DEAD HD5850 :-

zzIZZl.jpg

Da6zEl.jpg

Bsds8l.jpg

LDxg0l.jpg

axW8Zl.jpg

PkAKwl.jpg

fLEuHl.jpg

13HcWl.jpg

Sbounl.jpg

LvPysl.jpg

ErxTql.jpg

xjGC1l.jpg

Both were sealed. The shrouds had plastic film on them so i'm guessing they weren't refurbished. I didn't get a box in either case.

Back