Graphic Cards Sapphire HD 7850 Not Performing Well

f3arl3ss

Disciple
Hi guys

Today I have upgrade my gfx card from ati 6570 to 7850.I bought it from cost to cost at np. Product is genuine. But I am unable to play sleeping dogs which I was playing at med settings on 6570 now the game crashes when I try to load it.

Maybe cuz my psu is 460w cooler master and recommended is 500w+ so is it the problem?

System Config:

Intel i3 540 3.07Ghz
2x4GB 8GB Ram
Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 7850
Gigabyte motherboard H55M-D2H
Cooler MAster 460W

and what about formatting windows will it help?

Which cooler master? Can you post the exact model? If you are unsure the information should be available on the sticker on the PSU.

Change the psu before you see smokes coming out and damage other components,Go for Seasonic S12ii 520W-4k OR CM GX550W-4.5k everything will run smoothly.
Hi guys

Today I have upgrade my gfx card from ati 6570 to 7850.I bought it from cost to cost at np. Product is genuine. But I am unable to play sleeping dogs which I was playing at med settings on 6570 now the game crashes when I try to load it.

Maybe cuz my psu is 460w cooler master and recommended is 500w+ so is it the problem?

@OP: Change the PSU as Jakob suggested above. I have the same Sapphire HD7850 running beautifully powered by a Corsair VX550 PSU and it ran Sleeping Dogs like a champ.

As most have already mentioned, the Corsair CX430 should be just enough for your needs, and costs about 2.3k. But its better to go for a decent 500W PSU. If you have your old card, use that, save up for a few weeks and get the Seasonic PSU.

Back