Sapphire HD4670 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks

Selling my one year old GPU, It is in perfect working condition and I have the original box, bill etc. and the remaining warranty applies :)

Reason for selling - Upgrading

Bought From - Lynx-India (Locally)

Price - 3000 shipped (No Negotiating on this)

Only people who are serious to buy should PM me, and everything via PM only.

GPUz :

Is this card still available??
BIKeINSTEIN said:
Thank you very much for all the details Meph sir. :)
Can you please recheck the gpuZ screennie please?
Some values are way off the mark. :S

amitmk said:
have u sold it or is it still avail?
Dont worry man, If he doesn't buy then I'll PM you myself. He is not very frequent to TE so I have to wait for his replies.

I should be able to know this within 1-2 days now.

amitmk said:
have u sold it or is it still avail?

Mephistopheles said:
Dont worry man, If he doesn't buy then I'll PM you myself. He is not very frequent to TE so I have to wait for his replies.

I should be able to know this within 1-2 days now.

Sincere apologies to all for the delay- not very regular here as i used to be once- only get a few mins daily and that too goes in replying to PMs.

Mephisto sir-

Please let the others in line have this card- will have to let go of your card for a few reasons..

Also have run into some cash issues due to outstanding payments- both in and out- so will have to divert funds elsewhere on an urgent basis.

But if it stays unsold for some reason, please do get back to me and i won't let you suffer.

Last but not the least- thank you very much for all the prompt replies to PMs and for readily obliging all my requests for more pics, screenies,etc.

All the best for your sale.:hap2:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Sincere apologies to all for the delay- not very regular here as i used to be once- only get a few mins daily and that too goes in replying to PMs.

Mephisto sir-

Please let the others in line have this card- will have to let go of your card for a few reasons..

Also have run into some cash issues due to outstanding payments- both in and out- so will have to divert funds elsewhere on an urgent basis.

But if it stays unsold for some reason, please do get back to me and i won't let you suffer.

Last but not the least- thank you very much for all the prompt replies to PMs and for readily obliging all my requests for more pics, screenies,etc.

All the best for your sale.:hap2:
No problems :) I really hoped that we could have gone through with this deal, but anyways :)

Hey Meph,

U sure no cables are required along with the card?? I just saw some cables along with another sellers gfx card so am just curious.

Will I get the drivers easily off the web?

Thnx

you don't need any power cable because this card takes its power direct from pci-e slot but if u will need a dvi to vga adapter to use it with you monitor.

amitmk said:
Hey Meph,

U sure no cables are required along with the card?? I just saw some cables along with another sellers gfx card so am just curious.

Will I get the drivers easily off the web?

Thnx
Dude, trust me u don't need any cable to run this card

The DVI to VGA adapter is required if you don't have a DVI output though (and IINM your monitor does have a DVI output)

For the driver, here you go : http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/P...Windows+7+-+64-Bit+Edition&keywords=&items=20 (select your OS from the list and download)

virus32win said:
Where you live in Chandigarh. Pepso Society? I forget exact name.
Pepso Society?? :S I haven't heard of this name before, why do you assume I live there?

Actually I live in Panchkula, Its kind of a satellite town of Chandigarh.

Mephistopheles said:
Pepso Society?? :S I haven't heard of this name before, why do you assume I live there?

Actually I live in Panchkula, Its kind of a satellite town of Chandigarh.
This society falls under sector 50-C back side of mohali cricket stadium. Actually I was comparing you with one forgotten TE member, my bad memory. I am interested in GPU, will let you know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back