Graphic Cards Sapphire HD4670 - final clarification needed before buying

amitmk

Adept
Hi,

One of our TE members has put his Sapphire HD4670 on sale. And i'm considering buying it.

My PC config is
Gigagbyte G31 mobo
Intel Dual Core 2.2 Ghz
2 GB DDR2 800 Mhz RAM
20" Samsung B2030 monitor

I hope there is not going to be any compatability issue with these specs. I Just wanna play games like FIFA, Cricket & Tennis. To be frank i'm not into gaming and i donno any other games :) May pick up some more titles if i get glued to gaming but for the moment i just wanna play an hour or so a day for TP.

The member whom I am buying it from is based in Punjab while I am in Mumbai. There is still some warranty left on the card. Will i be able to claim it here in Bombay if something goes wrong or will that be an issue?

Pls clarify.

Thanks

Sapphire warranty is handled by Aditya Infotech, who is panned all over India
so, there should be any issues with warranty claim

What is the price you r getting at
4670 is a decent low end card, which will satisfy your current requirement

As you now know fully well that HD4670 is compatible with your motherboard, let me know if you want to buy it or not so that other members who have shown interest can buy them.

and btw doesnt this card come with 3 years warranty IINM? If that is so, there are two years of warranty left not one :)

your know what i got 2 lucky day i have bought second hand 8600 gt for 1.5k and already rma the card due to arfial screen past 1 months ago

and i got lucky replacement 9600 GS0 and even flash to 8800 gts 512 mb at mod bios successful :) and it work but it heating like hell

and i want to play with card and even i rma again due to heating problem where i revised the bios back to 9600 gso and got another ATI 4870 card where rashi has cheat me show physical damage even i bash him too much to xfx support care center :D

Cool. So many positive responses. So i'm buying this card from Mephistopheles.

Will see if the PSU can handle the card. If there is any prob will upgrade to the FSP 350W. Btw how am i supp 2 know if the PSU can't handle the card? Will it not work/get overheated/PC restart?

DarkAngel said:
It requires much higher power too, would have lesser warranty and needs a much better PSU(at least the FSP SAGAII 400w)
so what people are already suggesting him to upgrade . and power is just around 50-60w more . a zebronics 350w pro / fsp 350w should suffice .

Aman27deep said:
No way 8800 gt will run nicely with that dude :/
i am telling from personal experience , zebronics 350w handles even gtx 260 though 12v rail drops low . but GTS 250 / 4850 run great on it .. btw if u check reviews total avg system power with a 8800gt on load is around 275w max .

Back