Storage Solutions SATA to USB Dock/Casing

Ankur

Adept
Want to connect my Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" SATA Internal HDD to my Laptop via USB port. Want to get some Dock or a casing for it whih provides good transfer speeds.
Saw some from Vantec and Rosewill on NewEgg but couldnt decide which one to go for!

Please help me out if somebody has any idea over this. Will be getting it through GEB.

I'm using zebronics USB dock for the past 2 weeks and am happy with it. Cost me 1.5K in ritchie street.

SGS Rocks...tapatalk too!

i am using one from iNext, cost be 750 odd bucks, it supports both SATA and PATA and output interface is USB and fire wire. Bought it from local vendor

Ankur said:
any idea where can i get one online? Can you please provide any link for the same?
bought this... Products Micellanous Products, Sata Hdd Docking Station With card reader and USB dock, Best Mscellanous Products

cost was ~1500 INR. has eSATA functionality. speeds arent that gud via USB (didnt test the actual speeds though). but, Im using it as and when required. maybe, 3 to 4 times in a week to take backup.

so, speed is not my big concern, for me. had to buy zebronics coz no other docks were available in rithchie street and didnt want to wait for long via online purchase.

Got it from this vendor... Sethia Infotech offers the best prices on computer parts, laptop computers, digital cameras, electronics and more with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Buy,Sethia, Sethia Infotech, Chennai, India (product is not listed in sethia's website).

happy purchasing ;-)

Back