Save Our Tigers....

best: let all the tigers die! no tigers = better for tigers, since no one will poach them.

same fate of the Gir lions too. and the other animals poachers target.

we should go china way - public execution to poachers!

come on it is india, no one care for humans, how can anyone expect to care for tiger, let them die, there is no place for them, i don't have any hope from government or NGOs, nothing will happen, it is a shame though, but we shameless people of india deserve it.

^you may be shameless :/ . I don't feel the way as you do about yourself.

There are lot of people around who cares. You just have to stop watching to much TV and start contributing.

6pack said:
we should go china way - public execution to poachers!

+1 to that...

Maybe we can start a TE Save Tiger fund and contribute to WWF...
I know i will gladly give as long as it goes to the right persons...
Just a thought :)

Peace~

forest guards are ill equipped they should have good guns with night vision so that they can gun down poachers.

its high time we did something to save the tiger.

47Shailesh said:
There are lot of people around who cares. You just have to stop watching to much TV and start contributing.

hehe, i am sure you will heard soon, "Tiger are extinct in india" in your lifetime, that day you will feel.

I care...

As sunny told forest ranger lacks equipped...

We can start Te Fund too if someone thinks 500 is too big amount...

What we can do is is contribute in small amount to te fund and then that fund transfer to wwf india in TE names...

We can talk more about this if some people show some interest..to mod and admins

the problem with raising money is that it would invariably go to some corrupt sarkari babu in the forest dept and he would gladly pocket the amount and go for a "phoren" trip.

if we could contribute directly to WWF or BNHS or one of those nature magazines like Sanctuary it would make more sense.

i was fortunate enough to meet Bittu Sehgal the editor of Sanctuary on many ocassions when i was in school for quiz competitions and various other nature club meetings and outings. He did tell us that no matter what we did to save the tiger all our efforts would be fruitless bcoz we could do nothing to halt man's greed for development.

May be we cannot save the tigers future ..maybe we can, that is not certain..

What we can be cetain of is if we contribute to the right person, regarding this, we may atleast be certain that we can post-pone this future...:)

Even if it will help the tigers surviving one more day i will gladly help..

Peace~

maybe the zoos or sanctuaries could start a breeding program for tigers - with v'day approaching now they could keep a male and female tiger and tigress together leave them alone with some fresh deer and some nice cozy grass beds and let the love bloom!

47Shailesh said:

easy words, any plan what you want to do ?

fire said:
+1 to that...

Maybe we can start a TE Save Tiger fund and contribute to WWF...
I know i will gladly give as long as it goes to the right persons...
Just a thought :)

Peace~

not a bad idea .. we/TE members should do something :cool2:

panther said:
come on it is india, no one care for humans, how can anyone expect to care for tiger, let them die, there is no place for them, i don't have any hope from government or NGOs, nothing will happen, it is a shame though, but we shameless people of india deserve it.

Yeh, next they will go for panthers :p

sunny27 said:
maybe the zoos or sanctuaries could start a breeding program for tigers - with v'day approaching now they could keep a male and female tiger and tigress together leave them alone with some fresh deer and some nice cozy grass beds and let the love bloom!

LOL nice one there man! No kidding! :lol:

i see you've highlighted them points! its easy let the tigers breed in captivity and we could have a whole lot of them pretty soon.

Back