SBI Debit Card 3D Secure Code Registration

Parent Branch > The branch where you hold your account associated with your current Mastero card!

SBI SB are zero balance accounts!

Near about 100 - 200 will be charged as annual charges if you successfully get the Yuva Debit Card. Other basic charges remain the same. If you activate netbanking with SMS facility you will incur an additional Rs.15/- quarterly or annually, not sure of this though!

What are the service do you use at the bank/online that you want to curb on ST?

The Zero Balance account feature/ announcement was made around a year or more so, by default all the SBI SB accounts are now zero balance acc!

The Zero Balance account feature/ announcement was made around a year or more so, by default all the SBI SB accounts are now zero balance acc!

Thanks for ur help!
But,how can I confirm that ?
I have Net banking(15),Cheque(?),SMS Alert(15x4=60),ATM card(102+tax I guess) & saw a service charge at pass book which debit Rs.15 two times in year I guess(don't know exactly).
I don't us Cheque so I want stop that.
And want know the min bal for my AC.....

^Such services charges cannot be cut down, else you need to give up net banking/sms facility. These are the least charges, else you have to go in for some premium operational accounts!
The Yuva card has a little higher annual fee!
Whether you use a cheque book or not, it doesnt make a big difference, you never know when that might be of use!

Try your luck this way, call up the "non existent helpful" customer care and ask them will they issue a new international debit card or the same mastero card itself incase you report the existing mastero card as LOST? Cos the latest I have seen is, SBI doesnt issue mastero cards now a days as replacement instead gives a International Visa Debit Card.

If I lost my Card they they will charge Rs.200/-.
And if I want to change my Card to Silver International Debit Card they will also charge ?
SBI Toll Free NO : 1800 425 3800 (for mobile)

Has anyone tried recently, how to do secure code registration for mobile no sbi debit card?? Mine says """ mobile no not registered"" despite freedom and atm registration.

The reason behind getting error message "Mobile number is not registered for your card.kindly contact your home branch "
while registering your sbi debit card on verified by visa site is as follow:
when your opening your bank account with bank sbi employees are issuing bank passbook and sbi debit card.
while opening your account they are just entering your entire details but not entering your debit card details they just linking your sbi debit card with your bank account that's why whenever you use your card at ATM you will
Receiving sms for transaction but when same thing you transact online your getting error message saying your mobile number is not registered.

solution :
visit your home branch ask them to show your sbi debit card details you will see no name,mobile number and address in your sbi debit card details.
just tell them to update your details or apply for new ATM cum sbi debit card... that is how problem is to be solved i hope this information is useful for you all .....dinesh kumar

The reason behind getting error message "Mobile number is not registered for your card.kindly contact your home branch "
while registering your sbi debit card on verified by visa site is as follow:
when your opening your bank account with bank sbi employees are issuing bank passbook and sbi debit card.
while opening your account they are just entering your entire details but not entering your debit card details they just linking your sbi debit card with your bank account that's why whenever you use your card at ATM you will
Receiving sms for transaction but when same thing you transact online your getting error message saying your mobile number is not registered.

solution :
visit your home branch ask them to show your sbi debit card details you will see no name,mobile number and address in your sbi debit card details.
just tell them to update your details or apply for new ATM cum sbi debit card... that is how problem is to be solved i hope this information is useful for you all .....dinesh kumar
Will give it a try next week :) thanks for the info and kinda pin pointing the culprit :D

I was recharging my cell from app of paytm or freecharge long back and even last 2 days bt nw if I am doing it ol works properly bt at the time of OTP I get OTP on my number which is registered in bank and when I start typing it in to my cell nthing happens nthing gets typed in dat box of secured code ... plz do help me wat shld I do ? I need to recharge asap

I am also facing this problem
have u found any solution[DOUBLEPOST=1428487287][/DOUBLEPOST]I am also facing this problem
have u found any solution

Last edited:
Actually what is the advantage of this 3d secure card guys?. I heard it is of high security since it can't be cloned. Is this true?

Actually what is the advantage of this 3d secure card guys?. I heard it is of high security since it can't be cloned. Is this true?
Its just for online authentication as RBI in Indian has warranted for 2 step authentication to minimize frauds hence this is a part to introduce OTP as second level of authentication.

Sorry didnt get back to the thread the thing is sorted. I went to branch manager , he said he had forgotten to email to the SBI concerned dept for which i had to give a form and that fixed it .

Back