SBI Gift Card Purchase - charged/reversed 4 times.. (Any other similar services available, to get a Physical gift card) ?

Futureized

Skilled
What is SBI Gift Card?
- It is a physical card which is pre-loaded with 1000 to 10K INR amount max and also includes name of person whom you want to gift this card with beautiful design on card.
- It can be used both online/offline in India. (like a debit/credit card)
- Good thing to handover to teenagers as only per-loaded amount can be used like a debit card.
(only the amount in physical card can be used)
- It can be topped up with additional money as and when required.
- First you have to apply for gift card from E-Services => Gift Card filling required details
Buyer details (SBI account owner) and as well details of person who will own the card.
- It also gives beautiful design options for (Birthday, Holi, Diwali etc. occasions making a perfect gift)
- You need to first purchase the card for minimum service charges of upto 123.90 INR, once you have the card physically with you, can top-up same immediately from your SBI Savings account.

Hello,
Tried to purchase a SBI Gift Card for relatives kid last week, went ahead to E-Services => Gift Card section
Tried purchasing the card 4 times, I got charged 123.90 but the card was not generated.
Went ahead to https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/ and raised a complaint, all 4 charges were reversed in 24 hours.
Went ahead 5th time to purchase card, but failed again..

Visited local branch, met Bank Manager, who suggested there are issues with Gift Card services at SBI (he spoke with someone) and suggusted to try other services like Amazon (apparently amazon does not provides physical card, but only virtual)

Any similar services available where i can buy this kind of Physical Gift Card ?
Have to gift the same next week.

What is SBI Gift Card?
- It is a physical card which is pre-loaded with 1000 to 10K INR amount max and also includes name of person whom you want to gift this card with beautiful design on card.
- It can be used both online/offline in India. (like a debit/credit card)
- Good thing to handover to teenagers as only per-loaded amount can be used like a debit card.
(only the amount in physical card can be used)
- It can be topped up with additional money as and when required.
- First you have to apply for gift card from E-Services => Gift Card filling required details
Buyer details (SBI account owner) and as well details of person who will own the card.
- It also gives beautiful design options for (Birthday, Holi, Diwali etc. occasions making a perfect gift)
- You need to first purchase the card for minimum service charges of upto 123.90 INR, once you have the card physically with you, can top-up same immediately from your SBI Savings account.

Hello,
Tried to purchase a SBI Gift Card for relatives kid last week, went ahead to E-Services => Gift Card section
Tried purchasing the card 4 times, I got charged 123.90 but the card was not generated.
Went ahead to https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/ and raised a complaint, all 4 charges were reversed in 24 hours.
Went ahead 5th time to purchase card, but failed again..

Visited local branch, met Bank Manager, who suggested there are issues with Gift Card services at SBI (he spoke with someone) and suggusted to try other services like Amazon (apparently amazon does not provides physical card, but only virtual)

Any similar services available where i can buy this kind of Physical Gift Card ?
Have to gift the same next week.
HDFC Bank has virtual NetSafe card but that is one time card only. I use it for international transactions where I do not want to be charged again.

ICICI have a similar gift card service but I don't know if it can be recharged. It is a physical card and I was unable to use it online or in ATMs. Only at POS.

I know of only these two.

HDFC Bank has virtual NetSafe card but that is one time card only. I use it for international transactions where I do not want to be charged again.

ICICI have a similar gift card service but I don't know if it can be recharged. It is a physical card and I was unable to use it online or in ATMs. Only at POS.

I know of only these two.
Ofcourse SBI Physical Debit cards cannot be used at ATMs..
Dont have HDFC or any other banking services account.. If any third party-services are providing this Physical Gift Cards can be useful (like amazon, but they only provide virtual cards or 1 time physical cards with pre-loaded amounts, this cannot be used online)

Back