Scratch Guards

Having screen protector will not reduce sensitivity or so minor that you will not even notice the difference.

Everyone knows that Gorilla Glass is supposed to be scratch resistant. So it seems to withstand scratches from any contacts with your keys, coins or sharp objects without being scratches. But keep in mind that Gorilla glass can still be scratched by "sand, tungsten carbide or diamonds" Now when you clean your phone with a cleaning cloth, have it in your pant pockets or even case lining, these abrasive particles come in contact and can get your phone scratched.

Here are the links where people actually complained about scratches on Gorilla Glass:
Gorilla Glass DOES Scratch... But I Know How To Repair it. - PPCGeeks
Dell Streak's Gorilla Glass screen isn't scratch proof
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1621534

In order to avoid those contact and ensure additional resistance against scratches you will need to use a screen protector. After all you spend 25k or above for a phone, so why not a screen protector. Do not want to take a risk and protect your investment.

Lets say you decide not to put screen protector (like many people who trust gorilla glass with eyes closed), you can take this precautionary measures:

* Always use a clean microfiber cloth when cleaning glass. And also do it softly unlike my cousin who does it so hard and even got a scratch in the process :no:
* Always use a microfiber pouch so that when you place it in your pants, you can avoid the abrasive materials in your pant pockets.
* Be careful of inner case lining, Because when you pull the phone out and put it in frequently, you may be of risk of getting minor scratches.

So to avoid all these, getting a screen protector will give you peace of mind.

i got a scratch gaurd for Rs 700..... feel really sad... as it is sensation ka screen guard... and i could have put some other mobile's screen guard... but the sales men said sensation's screen gaurd fits fine...!!

:huh:

Back