ScT aka Scenetorrents is closing down

w1nD

Adept
ScT aka Scenetorrents is closing down from 29th that means from today 10pm

here is news on sct

2009-11-28 - user posted image

Some News :

* ScT is closing after 4 1/2 years, thanks for being with us.

//ScT Staff

As the subject says, the site Scenetorrents will be closing at 10pm on the 29th November 2009.

IRC has been set so no invite is needed for people to talk and ofc there is the forums which will close tomorrow.

Take care,

//ScT Staff
I mean wtf is going on first public trackers now this ??

RIP ScT :'( :'(

Things are going to change.. In this evolution, there will be no place for private trackers..

Torrents can be fetched using magnet links, and torrent sites will no longer host .torrent files, so there will be no legal case against them..

This an evolution, please relax, in a few days things will be much better..for most of the content, go to thepiratebay.org

Or search at torrentz.com

its good , all the private trackers shud be done away with , no nned of maintaing ratio's like crazy and keeping pc on 24/7

apni apni downlaoding karo aur baat khtam!! :p

MohitPreet said:
its good , all the private trackers shud be done away with , no nned of maintaing ratio's like crazy and keeping pc on 24/7

apni apni downlaoding karo aur baat khtam!!

from where will you download from if no one is seeding :bleh: :tongue:
w1nD said:
^^ there are methods to cheat

:no: :no: :no: :gun2: :chair:
_

DigitalDude said:
from where will you download from if no one is seeding :bleh: :tongue:

direct http links are going to be the norm some time soon i guess

w1nD said:
^^ there are methods to cheat :p

please tell me some methods

but i guess they can catch u n bann u ,

neverthless pls tell me :bleh:

RIP ScT.. I see me emailing w1nd about ScT's death was a good thing.. he made a thread here :)

Guys, you seriously can't compare something like ScT to TPB. Yes, this is going to change things.. this will probably be like OiNK all over again. All other priv trackers are having a field day with this. ScT had good seeders even on old torrents. They're all going to split into different sites now.. as I said, OiNK all over again :(

TPB and other public trackers are good for some stuff but they don't have good pretimes and regulations against dupes and nukes. You want quality and speed, get on a private tracker. Maintaining a ratio isn't a big deal. It's a simple deal. Give as much as you take. I had a 5+ ratio on ScT and most of it I maintained on a 40kbps connection and now a 2MBit/256Kbit connection. All you have to do is want to maintain a ratio, that's all. Give as much as you take and you shall reap benefits :)

w1nD said:
^^ www.seba14.org :p cheat heaven just keep in check your speeds else your acc is history :p

do u realize , showing matchstick to child who is fearful of ratio bomb , wht will happen next >>>> huge bloooom bloooooom >>> tracker message " You are banned " :clap:

multi said:
do u realize , showing matchstick to child who is fearful of ratio bomb , wht will happen next >>>> huge bloooom bloooooom >>> tracker message " You are banned " :clap:

nothing happens if you do properly have been doing this and know many on this forum who do...if you know how nothing happens if you really are child then cant be help you will get banned either way for not mainting ratio :rofl:

this sucks. sct was damn fast, both with pretimes and speeds. always had multi gigabit seedboxes for any torrent you want. and the jb thread on their forum was legendary ;)

Doesnt bother me , i got banned frm there anyways. i ve got SCC GFT and FTN to last me and of course the best TL :p

However not only is this dead, also the rabbit is gone :( for which i m really sad, first uk-t, then sct and now ftwr, damn.

I will miss it :( Few days back only i completed my 1st year there w/o even a single warning or anything.

(r.i.p sct)

psyph3r said:
Doesnt bother me , i got banned frm there anyways. i ve got SCC GFT and FTN to last me and of course the best TL :p
However not only is this dead, also the rabbit is gone :( for which i m really sad, first uk-t, then sct and now ftwr, damn.
bro imma not asking for any invite but what is the current ftn invite rule ?

^^ dont even bother for FTN, its more of community than a tracker :| as tracker it sucks and is hyped very much.I had it and got bored and gave to a frnd of mine. lolz

Back