SE K750i - Official Price Rs.13900/-

bluffmaster said:
even 6681 price has droped here in bangalore ! Its 13.5 k now !
I dont understand why Nokias are so over priced. Se k750i has a better specs but still a 6681 is higher priced.

Whats the logic... other than ITS A NOKIA.

See Parents can never be cruel because they want us to struggle so that we go high in life and also we understand the value of money!!

chic_magnet said:
nice prices dropping kewl kewl egggjactly what i want.. man not even getting it as a birthday gift.. how cruel can parents be sometimes???

btw can any tell me.. the usb port on the k50i is usb 1.1 or usb 2.0...

also if i have choice between the k750i and the w800( i only have a choice between them) then which one would i go for?

pls lemme know. buying a new phone tomm :)

K750 vs W800 has been discussed a no, of times b'fore .. Pls search before u post........ But what the heck I like replyin to such posts

I would say go fr the design u like better..... W800i gives u better value fr money fr that 2k extra that it charges...........It gives u top quality earphones and 512 Genuine sandisk Duo pro.....

Compared to that u can get urself K750i(12.5)+ 1 GB duo pro (2k)= 14.5k(w800i)

some people do not like w800i earphones... so u can decide urself

ya i saw every discussion on the k750i and the 800.. but wanted to confirm though...

so i guess k750i it is.. :).. and most prolly me thinking of buying a 2gb card :)

is that kewl?

ok finally got the phone!!! :) :)...

now tell me where should i get a 2gb card from??

i was quoted 5.5k for 2gb mem card for a sony erricson at alfa @ irla in vile parle... i think its too costly!! sucks!

where do i get good quality mem stick here in mumbai.. pls lemme know.. :)

thank you

chic_magnet said:
ok finally got the phone!!! :) :)...
now tell me where should i get a 2gb card from??
i was quoted 5.5k for 2gb mem card for a sony erricson at alfa @ irla in vile parle... i think its too costly!! sucks!
where do i get good quality mem stick here in mumbai.. pls lemme know.. :)
thank you
Hey friends why don't you post here price of product you buy?
Don't you think this will make all of us Nice Bargaining and saving little more money?:mad:

oh i already posted the price b4.. but anyways its for 12700 with bill (warranty of one year)..

other prices are .

W800i - 16700

W810i - 20000

all with bill and warranty..

chic_magnet said:
oh i already posted the price b4.. but anyways its for 12700 with bill (warranty of one year)..
other prices are .
W800i - 16700
W810i - 20000

all with bill and warranty..
Why they charge high for W800i as some one on this forum quote Rs.14500/- with warranty (i think)

Stick said:
Why they charge high for W800i as some one on this forum quote Rs.14500/- with warranty (i think)
Hmm I quoted but the prices are fr Orissa only I am afraid .... In Blr It is around 17k....

Back