SE W550 Games!!

arnov

Adept
I was just going through the forums of Esato.com, there I found that a website:
http://www.getjar.com/software/Sony-Ericsson/W550i/Games
offers free games for SE W550 users. Hundreds of free Java Games are available for free in this Website for all SE Phones.
So in my opinion SE W550i is the best VFM Phone available around as it has:
Excellent Sound Quality
Good Camera Quality (if you have a little knowledge of Digital Camera)
256 MB Internal Memory (Good Enough)
Java Games easily available from the net.
No joystick problem as was the case for SE K750i.
Price just: 11.5k
Mindblowing isn't it
And instead of buying Nokia N70 for 21k you can buy a SONY 5MP Digtal Camera for around 10k.
So 10k + 11.5 = 21.5k as compared to 21k of N70. Cool Deal Isnt't so!!
Of couse it's not meant for Smartphone users.

I dont agree with u there
It has got awful 1.3 mp camera
It is quite unstable as far as I have heard

and 6630 coming at the same price is way better..

The only good thing it does is play music... and that it does with aplomb!

Also W550i is known to be very unstable with Java apps/games. I once completely messed/crashed my friends W550i's OS, and had to update it through SEUS 2 times to fix it, all because of an error while installing Vnes. J2me version of Nintendo NES emulator.

Btw Aka i think arnov's got a point. Even if W550 does feature a poor camera you can still get a good dedicated digi cam adding to around 21k. So you got a -

1. Phone

2. Camera

3. Walkman

all for 21k. lol nice deal.

param, I understand what point u guys are makin but still the 21k is missin a smartphone, ha , just jokin.. :)
also being limited to arnd 256 mb of memory is a bit bad.

also note that 256 MB is not all fr music, but is shared by vids, games and what not..

Hey guys, anybody using SE W550, I have a question; my PC Motherboard has USB 1.1 Port instead of the latest USB 2.0. My querry is regarding the USB Datacable which comes with SE W550 Phone, is it also compatible with USB 1.1 Ports or it just runs in USB 2.0 Ports? The same goes for Nokia 6630users too.

Back