SE W950i...finally

abbY

Skilled
After weeksssssssss.....of deliberation ...I finally have it

A Big Thank You To My dad for sponsoring the phone (partially)

My girlfriend who persuaded me to buy the phone inspite of my history in losing the phone (my parets were against me:()

My Mom who persuaded my dad for it :)

Sourav

aka911

Amaresh

2kewl

DriftKingNT ...all from TE ...Thank You for giving me a insight on the phone.

Cost: Rs10,550 from Aplha

Guys I know some of you might feel there were other options available ...but it was Love At First sight when I saw this phone ..read about it and checked the price.

+ve's

1.VFM

2.BIGGGG Screen

3.4GB capacity

4.Sound Quality

5.Fits perfectly in my palm :)

6. Jog Dial

7.Touch Screen

-ve's none :p

The phone is just amazing....a typical boy's toy...there are so many options to play around ....it is a marriage between a business phone and a music phone......

I promise I will not lose this one :)

*apologies for the crappy pics....I am a really impatient guy when it comes to electronics....:)

I thought it is sold for 20 k something !

may be priced slashed to much , I have seen this phone and really like it but was very costly a year ago

where I can but this phone for 10 k something ? plz guide me any online shop?!

Thanks for pointing it out @gannu_rox

drkhalsa said:

may be priced slashed to much , I have seen this phone and really like it but was very costly a year ago

yes because I think no-body was buying it . it's a nice phone! congrats!

Ambar said:
Grats :D how are the buttons?

1st of all congrats ....a few questions for u pls...

+1 to that question , im a kind of a sms freak......:bleh: so i need to know the same.....how fast is it to type messages...does it have T9 ? the only reason why i aint getting the HTC touch is because its a pain to type fast on the touch screen........my colleague has it and now i practice typing on it 15 mins everyday :bleh: ....

also when connected to the pc can the 4gb be used as "removable storage" ? :)....that would be a big bonus too :) ......

hanzy said:
1st of all congrats ....a few questions for u pls...
+1 to that question , im a kind of a sms freak......:bleh: so i need to know the same.....how fast is it to type messages...does it have T9 ? the only reason why i aint getting the HTC touch is because its a pain to type fast on the touch screen........my colleague has it and now i practice typing on it 15 mins everyday :bleh: ....

also when connected to the pc can the 4gb be used as "removable storage" ? :)....that would be a big bonus too :) ......

I have used this phone for about six months, I would say its a good phone.

As regards the SMS, its not easy to type in this mobile :p, but if you learn to write with the stylus then its good :D.

You can use the memory as removable storage. For 10k, this phone is a great buy.

drkhalsa said:

Indiaplaza.in : Mobiles - Phones - Sony Ericsson W950i With 6 Months Dealer Warranty

Sony Ericsson W950i | Best Buy Sony Ericsson W950i | Sony Ericsson W950i for Discount price | Sony Ericsson W950i for Sale | Sony Ericsson W950i Shopping

Congratulations! Buddy, this phone used to be on my wishlist, but now i'm much more attracted towards WM based phones....................

Congrats and what all did u sell to buy this? :)
And when will you sell this to buy something else? :p
andrew327 said:
Congratulations! Buddy, this phone used to be on my wishlist, but now i'm much more attracted towards WM based phones....................
... till you have used one daily. :p

Its not the easiest phone to sms...you can use the keys to text like conventional phones, though it might take some time to get used to the keys

Back