SE W950i...finally

Congrats dude :D I told you, it is the best phone out there within the 10-12k bracket IF you are not looking for a camera :) The screen is just awesome, isn't it? :eek:hyeah: And, for starters, here's a small tip. You can use the divx player for UIQ3 phones available at DivX Mobile. Its a completely free player, no hacks, cracks and stuff required. Free for life :D and believe me, the playback, user interface is just awesome :)

Happy watching :D

If its UIQ3, you have tonnes of really nice 3rd party apps that can be installed on it. The lack of a QWERTY kb is a downer though as I feel the kb is essential in symbian.

The screen is just awesome, isn't it?

The screen is the best part of the phone.

Contrary to rumours that the phone is slow !!! ......It actually isnt ... i keep messaging ..contacts and walkman in the task manager and there is not prob at all...its very brisk.

Overall I am veryd elighted to have this phone ...a brief review would be coming soon.

Guyz does the EP-630 have an edge over the HPM-82 bundled with the phone ? Is there a notable difference ? [I am an Audiophile(Category:novice)]

abhisheksahas said:
Guyz does the EP-630 have an edge over the HPM-82 bundled with the phone ? Is there a notable difference ? [I am an Audiophile(Category:novice)]

Yeah, Much !! The HPM-82's given are good, no doubts about that. But compared to the EP-630's, their overall sound clarity is much much lesser. Bass, mids, treble, almost any range of frequency is much better reproduced by the Ep630's. They are louder too :D

Back