Sea Urchin from JAPAN

farookh

Disciple
Guys came home today and there was a fedex parcel waiting to be un-boxed.
So lets see whats inside sea urchin perhaps??

boxzfj.jpg

box1ht.jpg

box2ql.jpg

seiko1u.jpg

seiko2t.jpg

seiko3.jpg

seiko4.jpg

seiko5f.jpg

seiko6.jpg

seiko7.jpg

seiko8.jpg

this model is sold as Sea Urchin in Asia and was bought from Creation watches online who were kind enough to ship as GIFT so no duty was charged.
If you guys need to buy watches speak to Raul @ creation watches will give u good deals.

So second watch comes in today its a casio Wave ceptor tough solar lineage series Atomic timekeeper.
its a pity radio frequency time setting feature doesnt work in INDIA, but its a cool watch and got it at a killer price.

casio1w.jpg

casio2r.jpg

casio3q.jpg

casio4d.jpg

casio5.jpg

farookh said:
Guys came home today and there was a fedex parcel waiting to be un-boxed.

So lets see whats inside sea urchin perhaps??

this model is sold as Sea Urchin in Asia and was bought from Creation watches online who were kind enough to ship as GIFT so no duty was charged.

If you guys need to buy watches speak to Raul @ creation watches will give u good deals.

Simply delightful. Congratulations.

Could you please give the link for Creation Watches which you mentioned and what is the procedure. How much did this cost you. How long it took. Also what are the payment options and shipping options.

Is this the link.

Buy Watch Online, Seiko watches Casio Citizen Watch Mens Chronograph Automatic Diver Kinetic Eco Perpetual Calendar Aqualand Premier Arctura Sportura Protrek g shock Promaster Womens Watches

How much did Fedex charge you? Hope it did not kill the deal!

Congrats! I'd love to pick up a good automatic watch from Seiko sometime. Gone are those days when HMT sold good automatic watches at decent prices. :(

How much did Fedex charge you? Hope it did not kill the deal!

Congrats! I'd love to pick up a good automatic watch from Seiko sometime. Gone are those days when HMT sold good automatic watches at decent prices. :(

^^

Ya HMT were solid runners. Wish they still made 'em.

Ya, please tell the break up of the price.

Fedex shipping was 16$ charged in the price but they took extra 400 bucks from my house.

Octroi 100/-

Service charges 300/-

And some other taxes total worked out to 437/- or something.

Order placed on 2nd august got delivery today morning 9th.

Watch was shipped from Singapore so not bad.

Ya lume shots are a must will update latter tonight.

Real bright lume lasts long, seiko always has good lume.

Okay..So, after seeing this..I definitely need a new watch for myself..
Now, I know about phones, but I am a noob when it comes to watches..
I will do my homework with Google though, but I would definitely appreciate some advice later on..
I am going to PM all you guys for advice..:p..So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up..
PS - Amazing watch...Congrats

farookh said:
Fedex shipping was 16$ charged in the price but they took extra 400 bucks from my house.

Octroi 100/-

Service charges 300/-

And some other taxes total worked out to 437/- or something.

Order placed on 2nd august got delivery today morning 9th.

Watch was shipped from Singapore so not bad.

Ya lume shots are a must will update latter tonight.

Real bright lume lasts long, seiko always has good lume.

Who do we contact on the portal to get delivery into India.

viditkalra said:
but I am a noob when it comes to watches..
What makes you think you're the only one :)

viditkalra said:
but I would definitely appreciate some advice later on..I am going to PM all you guys for advice..:p..So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up..
No, make a thread so we can all learn.

Back