Seagate 1TB External Hard Disk @ ₹2985

never heard of this site...

COD options is worth trying.
@funky_ace you ordering ?

Not really, I am not. Actually a friend of mine found this site while looking for external hard disk. He asked me if its fake but just like you this is the first time I heard about it. So I posted it here just in case someone knew about this site. The deal is too good to be true. Its hard to find this hard disk for a price lesser than 5K. Hope someone will clear it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it. COD option not available on all items. Rs. 200 will be charged at the time of placing the order for COD.
Seems fake to me. Their product listing lack detail and most of them just seem to be a copy of a fixed template.

Sucks. :( They price for the HDD was and now IS too good to be true. Bought the same HDD from Nehru Place last week for 5100

Tried it. COD option not available on all items. Rs. 200 will be charged at the time of placing the order for COD.
Seems fake to me. Their product listing lack detail and most of them just seem to be a copy of a fixed template.

Sucks. :( They price for the HDD was and now IS too good to be true. Bought the same HDD from Nehru Place last week for 5100
Its for 4.7k at nehru place yesterday only I asked

Went to the facebook site of this website and found a few complaints with regards to fraudulent dealings.

I would stay as far away as i can.

Back