Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1.5 Years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not needed anymore
Purchased from Amazon India. Selling because I no longer need it. It was used for keeping a local backup of my data, movies, less played games etc. It's not seeing much use as I prefer streaming and cloud storage services these days.

I'm open to shipping at buyer's risk but it will be well packed with a generous amount of bubble wrap. Shipping will be via DTDC. If buyer wants to arrange pick up, that is also fine.

Attachments

• Invoice.jpg
    Invoice.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 265
  • CrystalDiskInfo.jpg
    CrystalDiskInfo.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 247
Hi, if you want to turn this hdd into a nas, DM me, i have a western digital my cloud (1st gen) board, which you have to attach it to the hdd sata port.

Back on sale. Planning to use the same thread since it was not closed. Mods kindly let me know if I have to create a fresh thread instead.

Price dropped to 4k.

Received partial payment from @Titokhan. Will be shipping before noon tomorrow.

Edit: Shipped and shared tracking details. Received balance payment.

Last edited:
@Titokhan had received the HDD on May 11th. Unfortunately, after testing on a couple of different systems and a USB adapter, it is not getting detected. He will be getting an RMA done for the drive.

Although the package was not compromised and was intact on delivery, It was stuck in transit for much longer than the original estimate and thus increasing the probability of shipping damage. I have also raised a claim ticket with DTDC as it was shipped with carrier risk.

As I have not dealt with shipping claims till date, Advice from fellow members is much appreciated. If there are any tips to get a quicker Seagate RMA done please share that as well.

Last edited:
Echoing what mention above.

@StygianClaw is an utmost co-operative guy and has constantly been in touch with me, but this is nothing but a bad luck for both of us. I've already initiated the RMA through Seagate's website.

Received the renewed unit a while ago, tested it, and now rebuilding my RAID.

===

Once again, hats off to @StygianClaw. He could have washed his hands off right after shipping the HDD, but he has been communicating with the courier and trying to get the compensation for the (unexpected) hassle. This is exactly what makes TechEnclave different from OLX or Facebook Marketplace - the old-school forums vibe.

:angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back