Seagate FreeAgent Go Portable USB (No Power Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seagate FreeAgent Go Portable USB (No Power Required)

fa_go_stacked_borderedimage_01_460x175.jpg

Big capacity. Small package.
Get a lot without carrying a lot. And look good while you do it.

* Available in 250GB, 320GB, or 500GB capacity
* The thinnest portable drive available. Even the cables are compact
* Power management features save energy
* Two-year limited warranty
250gb @ 3300 Rs
320gb @ 3600 Rs
500gb @ 5400 Rs

Does this contain any scratch card ?

Because, I bought locally 320gb, i tried to register for the offer, but the model is not present on the web site, than i emailed to seagate regarding this, and received a email stating that u have to collect a scratch card at the time purchase than only u are eligible for Assured Gifts.

Seagate SuperStars

yes silver is the primary 500gb color

mediahome hasnt been responding to this thread for storage - any other dealer can match these prices?
enquiring coz i need a 500gb and STAT!

are these ones with laptop harddrives?
btw...just deposited for 2 pl30+e3 in your account...ship them fast...cant wait for them!!

Nimit, is the SoundMagic PL30 + Fiio E3 deal still on ? I tried asking mediahome via a PM as I was interested in the combo, never got a reply !

@mediahome, Im also interested in the SoundMagic PL30 + Fiio E3 combo, but that thread is closed already. If the deal is still on, can you PM me the bank details ?

vinayaga said:
Nimit, is the SoundMagic PL30 + Fiio E3 deal still on ? I tried asking mediahome via a PM as I was interested in the combo, never got a reply !

@mediahome, Im also interested in the SoundMagic PL30 + Fiio E3 combo, but that thread is closed already. If the deal is still on, can you PM me the bank details ?

I think the deal is off as of now..perviously it was available on the thread and later through the wesite mediahome.in | Welcome
thats when i bought it (off the site)
just that there was a lil delay in payment...

@mediahome...where r u dude...give me some updates on my order.

mediahome, just wanted to inform you that I have procured the item locally as I imagine, you might be engaged with other commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back