FS: Storage Hardware Seagate Skyhawk 6tb brand new with 2.5 yrs warranty.

ganesh_2218

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 23, 2020
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2.5 yrs
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
not using
Seagate Skyhawk 6tb brand new unused with 2.5 yrs warranty till April 2023. These retail 13,500 in market. Just opened seal to check working.

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_075054.jpg
    IMG_20201018_075054.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_20201018_075104.jpg
    IMG_20201018_075104.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 361
  • skyhawk warranty.png
    skyhawk warranty.png
    753.7 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I am ready to buy if you have proof of purchase
Feel free to report me.
I just want to make sure you don't cheat me by selling me stolen stuff
When u buy a second hand scooter or car isn't it necessary to check the papers?
Same way I am checking with you if you have proof of purchase.

I am ready to buy if you have proof of purchase
Feel free to report me.
I just want to make sure you don't cheat me by selling me stolen stuff
When u buy a second hand scooter or car isn't it necessary to check the papers?
Same way I am checking with you if you have proof of purchase.
Mr villager Izzner Im not willing to sell to you. Dont reply in my threads again. Ur reported to admins. Keep a personal lawyer if u feel always feel being cheated even if u dont do purchase. why u behave like this when ur already an age old member .
i know ganesh from erodov he is genuine and he works in richy street chennai so selling for low price is possible
I dont have shop/ work in richie st or dont have any single contact of any reseller from there. Im complete home bound seller.

Last edited:
i know ganesh from erodov he is genuine and he works in richy street chennai so selling for low price is possible

Mr villager Izzner Im not willing to sell to you. Dont reply in my threads again. Ur reported to admins. Keep a personal lawyer if u feel always feel being cheated even if u dont do purchase. why u behave like this when ur already an age old member .

I dont have shop/ work in richie st or dont have any single contact of any reseller from there. Im complete home bound seller.

Thanks for the info.
Hum toh villager hai ... FYI

ccu-cexchn@nic.in
commr-cexchn1@nic.in
commr-cexchn2@nic.in
commr-cexchn3@nic.in
commr-cexchn4@nic.in
commradt1-cexchn@nic.in

Sent the screenshot of your post claiming to be a seller along with screenshot and links of all your sale till date sale threads to the above emails.

and also gave info through this link

It appears conducting business by buying n selling second hand goods also attracts gst.

U might be exempt from GST registration but I informed them that you sell new stuff at very cheap rates and might be getting material through back channel and evading GST.

Happy Diwali in advance bro !!

i know its off topic but... i cant stop myself from saying "Masterstroke bro"
Thanks for the info.

ccu-cexchn@nic.in
commr-cexchn1@nic.in
commr-cexchn2@nic.in
commr-cexchn3@nic.in
commr-cexchn4@nic.in
commradt1-cexchn@nic.in

Sent the screenshot of your post claiming to be a seller along with screenshot and links of all your sale till date sale threads to the above emails.

It appears conducting business by buying n selling second hand goods also attracts gst.

U might be exempt from GST registration but I informed them that you sell new stuff at very cheap rates and might be getting material through back channel and evading GST.

ouch thats got to hurt

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

ccu-cexchn@nic.in
commr-cexchn1@nic.in
commr-cexchn2@nic.in
commr-cexchn3@nic.in
commr-cexchn4@nic.in
commradt1-cexchn@nic.in

every product sold new in any course right from import will have gst. nobody can evade. Thats the beauty of gst. Its the output that people are stealing now. But that too is difficult.

as for selling stuff. uptill 40lacs per annum gross sale. you are exempt from even registering for any type of tax. You can sell stuff from home.

learn stuff before you open your mouth in open forum

Last edited by a moderator:
every product sold new in any course right from import will have gst. nobody can evade. Thats the beauty of gst. Its the output that people are stealing now. But that too is difficult.

as for selling stuff. uptill 40lacs per annum gross sale. you are exempt from even registering for any type of tax. You can sell stuff from home.

@Zino I think @izzner has already mentioned that @ganesh_2218 doesnt need to register for GST. Check his post

you are right that anyone can sell stuff from home. but the OP doesnt manufacture the HDD at home :D. He buys them from someone or may be gets them from somewhere.

@izzner is questioning the OPs purchases. If OP buys something from someone that some one must have issue OP a invoice/Bill of Supply.

at least read properly before posting something :banghead:

is it me or did anyone else notice that all of @ganesh_2218 's customers are posting in support of him ;)

anyways lets not spoil the thread since there is a legal angled involved. The authorities will look into it.

Last edited:

If gst is paid, then it must have an invoice. Izzner is asking where is that invoice.

Why is puns favouring this guy ???
Doesn't make sense why @chetansha and my post got deleted while zinos above post is kept.

posts from @ganesh_2218 's marketing teams are retained nicely by puns ;)

This has completely changed the meaning of the discussion which was done is the thread.

@izzner i think you should involve the mod puns in your complaint. He is pakka taking commission from @ganesh_2218 for helping him in tax fraud else he wouldn't have done this again.

Banned for threatening a member
Why is puns favouring this guy ???
Doesn't make sense why @chetansha and my post got deleted while zinos above post is kept.

posts from @ganesh_2218 's marketing teams are retained nicely by puns ;)

This has completely changed the meaning of the discussion which was done is the thread.

@izzner i think you should involve the mod puns in your complaint. He is pakka taking commission from @ganesh_2218 for helping him in tax fraud else he wouldn't have done this again.
Mr.Oodibaba another time u comment ur nonsense shit u will be lying in underwater ocean :smilingimp:. ur reported to admin . If there is really kill button to delete this useless shit comments It would do good to all .

Last edited:
Back