Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required
  • Product Name: Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (With 3.5 mm Jack)
  • Expected Price: Rs 3800
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/accessories/controllers/xbox-black-wireless-controller
  • Description if any: Brand new Xbox One wireless controller that I bought as a spare in case my regular one died. Never needed to use it.
  • Reason for Sale: Not required
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 16/10/2019
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: None
  • Invoice Available: Yes (Amazon PDF)

• Shipping from: Vadodara
  • Shipping to: Pin code that DTDC can reach
  • Preferred courier: DTDC (at buyer's risk)
  • Payment options: Google Pay UPI/ IMPS/ NEFT

Attachments

• IMG_0942.JPEG
    IMG_0942.JPEG
    382.2 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0943.JPEG
    IMG_0943.JPEG
    291.3 KB · Views: 343
Are you giving testing warranty?

This is a sealed, unused device. We all assume brand new products work out of the box. If a buyer wants testing warranty then I will have to open the box to test it myself and verify that it works before offering them a testing warranty. At that point it's no longer a sealed box.

This is a sealed, unused device. We all assume brand new products work out of the box. If a buyer wants testing warranty then I will have to open the box to test it myself and verify that it works before offering them a testing warranty. At that point it's no longer a sealed box.
I'm sorry but this makes no sense at all. On one hand you're trying to sell a sealed product and on the other there's no warranty remaining on it. Yet you're keen on not opening it and testing it. If it's a DOA or has some issues you want the buyer to be responsible for that. Basically you want the buyer to gamble on your purchase of the controller which ran out of warranty.
Why won't he/she buy a tested used product then?

Yes, we all assume sealed products should work OOB fine but there are DOA's and problems and that is why warranties exist. If you cannot provide a testing warranty then you should unbox it and test it and claim it to be working fine else you should give some kind of testing warranty to the buyer.

Sealed product with absolutely no warranty is worse than a used one without warranty (or with some remaining) because it's a complete gamble.

Don't get me wrong but I wanted to add-on to this. GLWS mate I'm sure someone will come along and buy it at some point.

I'm sorry but this makes no sense at all. On one hand you're trying to sell a sealed product and on the other there's no warranty remaining on it. Yet you're keen on not opening it and testing it. If it's a DOA or has some issues you want the buyer to be responsible for that. Basically you want the buyer to gamble on your purchase of the controller which ran out of warranty.
Why won't he/she buy a tested used product then?

Yes, we all assume sealed products should work OOB fine but there are DOA's and problems and that is why warranties exist. If you cannot provide a testing warranty then you should unbox it and test it and claim it to be working fine else you should give some kind of testing warranty to the buyer.

Sealed product with absolutely no warranty is worse than a used one without warranty (or with some remaining) because it's a complete gamble.

Don't get me wrong but I wanted to add-on to this. GLWS mate I'm sure someone will come along and buy it at some point.

This seems unnecessarily aggressive over a relatively minor issue.

All I said was that if the buyer wants testing warranty, then I will open it and test it myself. That is the only way I can guarantee that it works. After that I will happily give the buyer a week or whatever to test it out themselves. If it doesn't work then the sale is off, obviously. I think that's fairly reasonable. If you want to be sure that it works then I have to make sure that it works.

This seems unnecessarily aggressive over a relatively minor issue.

All I said was that if the buyer wants testing warranty, then I will open it and test it myself. That is the only way I can guarantee that it works. After that I will happily give the buyer a week or whatever to test it out themselves. If it doesn't work then the sale is off, obviously. I think that's fairly reasonable. If you want to be sure that it works then I have to make sure that it works.

Rather than getting bullied without a reason, IMO best option would be to give buyer the choice how he wants to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back