sealed iPhone 4 with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaan

Disciple
[attachment=9194:15841.attach]So I won an iPhone 4 in a contest :) and am now looking to sell it at a pretty decent price in my eyes of Rs. 32,000 or Rs.24,000 with a touchpad(if you were lucky enough in this week's scavenger hunt). As you can see in the photos it is sealed.It has 16 gigs of storage.

[attachment=9187:15832.attach]

price drop - now it is for 31k, first and final price drop guys.

I spoke to the Apple representatives, they've told that the phone is indeed unlocked and can be used with any gsm provider provided it is microsim and that even though the aircel sachet is attached to the phone one can choose to utilize a provider other than it.

The phone is still sealed as of now. However if I do not get a buyer by Sunday I will use the phone myself.

Please feel free to inquire about any detail possible which I may have left out or have been unclear about.

Attachments

• P8230459.jpg
    P8230459.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 162
  • P8230460.jpg
    P8230460.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 139
  • P8230461.jpg
    P8230461.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 125
  • P8240475.jpg
    P8240475.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 104
  • P8240476.jpg
    P8240476.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 110
what photos?

Cant see anything.

Why dont you upload the pics on imageshack.us or any other public host and post here.

You have entered wrong attach code

@armaan

I do not see the 16gb or 32gb in the pictures you have posted. So mention 16gb so that you can avoid people asking you this question.

Do u have invoice?

Any kind of invoice would do.

And is this unlocked?

Location?

Shipping possible?

Lot of info missing:(

I won the phone .At the time of receiving it they just provided me with the piece. It is the officially sold indian iPhone . Infact it has an aircel sachet attached to it which u could use if u want to. I stay in Pune and would prefer a face to face deal as I understand a buyer's skepticism.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

At the same time I don't mind offering it via courier at buyer's risk. Please feel free to inquire about any details.

Won it in the reliance digital contest held in the bund garden store. The phone is selling for 32k and will trade the phone for the touchpad and 24k.

vasim21 said:
Why do I still dont get an idea on price ? :( Is it 32K or 24K for the phone ?

He means if u want to buy phone u have to pay 32k or 24k if u give Touchpad along with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back