FS: Storage Hardware Sealed WD Purple Pro Surveillance Hard Drive 8TB with almost 5 Years Warranty Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

napstersquest

Thread Police
Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Pune, Maharashtra
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 27, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Almost 5 years
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Project didn't take off
These are rated for 5 years of MTBF and have almost 5 years warranty left. 7200RPM drives.
Still sealed in original packaging.

From a video production project for a client that didn't take off.
No bill, but WD does not need invoice for RMA. Screenshot attached for warranty info from official site.

Shipping is included in price; I will pack with a lot of foam and bubble wrap like always but risk on buyer.
If the drive is DOA/not working as expected and there are no signs of outer physical damage, you can RMA it yourself.
If there is outer physical damage to the package, we can claim insurance through shipping company. Uncut unboxing video will be required in such case.
Negotiations via DM only.

Attachments

• IMG_20220917_163606.jpg
    IMG_20220917_163606.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20220917_163553.jpg
    IMG_20220917_163553.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 158
  • Edited Screenshot 2022-09-17 164035.jpg
    Edited Screenshot 2022-09-17 164035.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 151
Monday motivation bump!
Can sell this for 15K shipped! Sealed pack brand new with warranty till June 2027 this one.

Hdd should be exempted from the rule, seller can offer doa guarantee + warranty as applicable
What if I open an alleged 8 TB WD purple only to find a 2 TB WD Blue? I think the rule, if it's there, should be there for all products.

Disclaimer: this is a hypothetical scenario, not targeted at @napstersquest. Have dealt with him and would happily buy from him with my eyes closed if I needed his product.

What if I open an alleged 8 TB WD purple only to find a 2 TB WD Blue? I think the rule, if it's there, should be there for all products.

Disclaimer: this is a hypothetical scenario, not targeted at @napstersquest. Have dealt with him and would happily buy from him with my eyes closed if I needed his product.
have you seen HDD packing ? There is no way the original HDD package can be opened, drive swapped and repacked.

have you seen HDD packing ? There is no way the original HDD package can be opened, drive swapped and repacked.
Anti-static bags and heat sealing machines can be bought on Amazon for about 1k, I'm guessing it would be cheaper in local markets. If someone wanted to dupe people, it wouldn't be much of a hindrance to make the packaging appear genuine, especially in photos.

open under camera... I think this should be made as a TE rule. both packaging and opening under camera. In case of dispute this would be useful @puns @Crazy_Eddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back