Windows Searching for Ultimate BookMarks Manager with cloud sync (Windows 10 and Android app) with browser extensions for Chrome + Firefox.

Futureized

Skilled
My nature of work requires managing lots of bookmarks and default chrome/firefox bookmarks manager are not worth same.

1. Tried using MS OneNote, but its not user-friendly as a bookmark manager.
2. Tried raindrop.io but the free version cannot let me test required features (costs 35$ annual)
(Quite new company)
3. Tried pocket, but couldnt find a way to orgainze bookmarks into various folder/categories.
(Not really a bookmark tool but a tool to save webpages for later reading)
** Edit ** added two more points 4 and 5 below
4. elink.io (does not allows bookmarks import)
5. bookmarkninja (import is flawed waiting for system support reply)

Ready to purchase if trail version for few days can allow testing maximum features.

Kindly suggest an ultimate bookmarks manager with:
Cloud sync
Windows 10 and android app
Extensions for chrome/firefox/edge.

Few Features:
Better search, auto-tags, delete dead bookmarks, etc.

Last edited:
On my FF I have over 7k bookmarks (efforts of a decade) I make it a point to sort them as per their individual folder criteria etc.
I used one extension to hunt and delete duplicates.

FF has cloud sync so all my devices are synced!

I hardly use chrome/dont like it so cant comment on it.

1659639113621.png

Last edited:
Thanks @nRiTeCh
Couldn't find a better alternative yet. bookmarkninja is good but the imported bookmarks are screwed badly + no proper way to import bookmarks into right folder structure at present.

I am using firefox sync for bookmarks myself, export from ff weekly and use on chrome + edge both
(use all 3 browsers for different purposes)

How are you using bookmarks in Android ?

Thanks @nRiTeCh
Couldn't find a better alternative yet. bookmarkninja is good but the imported bookmarks are screwed badly + no proper way to import bookmarks into right folder structure at present.

I am using firefox sync for bookmarks myself, export from ff weekly and use on chrome + edge both
(use all 3 browsers for different purposes)

How are you using bookmarks in Android ?
I dont surf at all on phone and only use the default chrome app. Dont care if its even syncs or not as said I hate chrome and only use it for sites which sometimes dont load on FF.
Edge is another good thing after FF but again its configured for my corporate/office usage so I dont fiddle with it.

I'm still unclear what your sole purpose, to manage bookmarks or to sort them.

I'm still unclear what your sole purpose, to manage bookmarks or to sort them.
Manage/Sort both and require both on PC/Android.
Using FF to store bookmarks (which seems quite obsolete) tried elink.io which doesnt allows bookmark import so fail.

Wait for bookmarkninja support answers if they can help import things properly..

Using FF to store bookmarks (which seems quite obsolete)
Didn't get it, whats so obsolete about it? Always prefer the apps cloud or inbuilt manager for ease and compatibility. You can periodically export json/html and manually upload it somewhere else if you feel the need.
Believe me the inbuilt FF sync is a breeze! Ii even backups your add-ons/extensions as well. I use 17 ext. and works great with sync.

1659706927627.png

Didn't get it, whats so obsolete about it? Always prefer the apps cloud or inbuilt manager for ease and compatibility. You can periodically export json/html and manually upload it somewhere else if you feel the need.
Believe me the inbuilt FF sync is a breeze! Ii even backups your add-ons/extensions as well. I use 17 ext. and works great with sync.

View attachment 142001
Obsolete as in manual transfer of 1000s of bookmarks everytime.. We Keep adding/editing bookmarks everyday.
Most of the bookmarks (myself maintaining since more then a decade are dead) and cant spend time to check those manually.

A bookmark manager provides you ability to install extension/app accross all popular browsers and at same easy interface via Windows/Android app to manage same..
Automatically Add/Manage tags
Remove dead links
Extensive search
Load entire web page which can again be used offline as well (free MS onenote provides same, but this is not ideal for adding 1000s of bookmarks as articles)

Hope I clarified my reason behind search for bookmark manager.. (no issues if there is a paid alternative, but have to go through those important features)

Back