Budget 51-70k Second Build for a Flashy PC or till Win12

iyengar

Adept
Hi all,

I currently have a configuration which I feel need upgrade? or may be i can strart afesh from scratch at this time.

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - BENQ GL2450H (24")
    • HDD & SSD - 240 & 512 & Others maybe
    • Cabinet - Cooler Master HAF 922 MAYBE
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.N
    • CPU - Intel 11th gen (11400f/11400/11600k)- Not decided yet + Good Cooler (Air/liquid)
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • PSU - Should it change? If so, which one?
    • RAM - 2x8GB DDR4, again, prefer the most affordable (RGB Maybe? Not sure)
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 3 months, in this order.
    • GPU - Can I keep the current one?
    • Monitor - can i keep the current one???
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Bengaluru
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes may be even all
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming occasionally
    • Browsing / Media OTT
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Intel
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Fist person shooter
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Doesn't matter much
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Basically, my home PC is partial system and more TV and of course fell for Windows 11 hype. Thought to go with SP Road for a build. I rather get advice here than from them.I did saw few build in Reddit and those with awesome. I would love RGB PC but that's not mandatory... Just optional.

Hope you would help me...

Warm Regards - Iyengar

Intel Core i5 11400 - 19K
ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS - 11K
Cooler Master HYPER 212 RGB Black - 4K
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G SERIES 8GB (8GBX1) DDR4 3200MHZ - 8.4K for 2 sticks

Not suggesting K series because you are not going to overclocking.
Since you are not going to buy K series processor, suggesting B560 motherboard instead of Z590
You can keep your existing power supply, Graphics card, monitor and cabinet.

Alternatively, you can import of buy a used Core i5 7500 and call it a day. It should be fine for your use case as long as your motherboard survives a few more years.

yep. No overclocking for sure. I was under the impression that Gigabyte MB are better choice/preferred option. intersting thought on the core i5 7500 option though

yep. No overclocking for sure. I was under the impression that Gigabyte MB are better choice/preferred option. intersting thought on the core i5 7500 option though
Yeah, gigabyte motherboards are good but if you can get an asus mobo in and around same budget then go for asus

Back