Second phone for around 3-4k

stavan_d

Disciple
hey

i am looking for a new phone between 3 to 4k to be used as my second phone but i don't wanna buy any Chinese mobiles.

my uses will be basic chatting and surfing the net...
don't care about the camera but the battery life should be good.

saw the nokia x2-01 but people say the battery life's not good... any comments??

any other good mobiles in this range

thanks

sd

you can try the samsung shark (metro 3g).. it wuz available for 4.3K few days back on futurebazaar.com and is the ultimate vfm in that range... awesome camera (3.2 MP with Exposure metering, smile shot etc), 3G 3.6 MBPS with front video camera, brilliant screen, decent battery backup and very fast interface. (i got mine for 4.9 K in August 2010 with a 2GB bundled card)

http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Samsung+S5350+Metro+3G+GSM+Handset/2446588

stavan_d said:
hey

i am looking for a new phone between 3 to 4k to be used as my second phone but i don't wanna buy any Chinese mobiles.

saw the nokia x2-01 but people say the battery life's not good... any comments??

thanks

sd

I bought this mobile ( SE W205 ) for my mother few days ago.You can't go wrong with this phone for a 4K budget.Looks great , sounds great & also belongs to in the Walkman series.Comes with 1GB Memory card free from the seller.

eBay India: New Sony Ericsson W205 Mobile Phone 1Yr WRNTY Bill +1GB (item 250768785178 end time 07-Mar-2011 04:04:07 IST)

P.S.- Costs 4095/- Inclusive shipping.

stavan_d said:
hey

thanks

sd
I too am confused over X2-01 .... even though the website says it give 4.5 hours of talk time, considering it has a mediocre camera and no wifi/3g...4.5 hours should work for 2 days atleast with normal calling/sms...?? what do you think?

quartzap said:
you can try the samsung shark (metro 3g).. it wuz available for 4.3K few days back on futurebazaar.com and is the ultimate vfm in that range... awesome camera (3.2 MP with Exposure metering, smile shot etc), 3G 3.6 MBPS with front video camera, brilliant screen, decent battery backup and very fast interface. (i got mine for 4.9 K in August 2010 with a 2GB bundled card)

http://ezone.futurebazaar.com/Product/Samsung+S5350+Metro+3G+GSM+Handset/2446588
Looks good

Need to check it out

I got the X2-01 about a week back ad it's been lasting me about two days without recharge..... very happy with the interface and features for the price......and although it does not have 3g, I was not about to subscribe to high speed data services on my phone anyways...... so not such a major issue for me.

How much do you use your phone...?

Neotheone said:
I got the X2-01 about a week back ad it's been lasting me about two days without recharge..... very happy with the interface and features for the price......and although it does not have 3g, I was not about to subscribe to high speed data services on my phone anyways...... so not such a major issue for me.

Back