Seedbox Doubts

asph3lt

Disciple
Hi everyone I just started using private trackers and came to know about seedbox. My doubts::S :S :S :S :S :S
1.Do all(or most private tracker users use seedbox) ???? do you all use seedboxes???
2. I i have dataone 512kbps unlimited so should I opt for it.
3. Can I get it for free(though even a bad one):ashamed: :ashamed:
4. I have read about seedbox in wikipedia but could you make it clear is it like torrents I choose are downloaded and uploaded in seedbox server at insane speeds(their server uploads for me and then downloaded to my computer at my ISP providers speed

Please answer all my questions I am a newbie...Thnx in advance!!!:clap:

1. No.

2. Thats upto u. Anyone can have it.

3. There are some pages claiming about it dunno if it works or not

4. Yea

Okay atleast I got the answer to 4th but atleast tell me about others specially 1st question ...atleast people visiting this thread tell about yourself do you use seedbox???

Whether you need a seedbox will depend on the trackers you use , If you have just started with Private Trackers , then you will be a member of the low level trackers , in such cases a seedbox is not seeded , you can easily do 1:1 using your connection . However in high level trackers it is impossible to seed using such a puny connnection

Actually i have IPT, demoniod . For demonoid its k no ratio though i seed but for IPT will it be possible to maintain 1:1 ratio. Also do you guys have seedbox???

Back