Seedbox sharing !

raksrules said:
Yup my ratios are quiet substantial on almost all the frequently used trackers so i am opting out. Will definitely continue sometime in future.
I am more into desi stuff and with ratios of 22 on bwtorrents and 46 on desitorrents, i suppose i am set for some good leeching :)
IP torrents stand at 75 so that too is set :p

On top of that i still have 10-12 days so will try to better my ratios wherever possible.

Insane ratios.... :clap:

Donate your a/c to someone else... ;)

And before anyone one you think, meh! so what if you have serious u/l on desi sites, look below

1. SCT

sctm.png

2. TL

10212406.png

3. IPTorrents

iptorrentsd.png

4. Bit-HDTV

bithdtv.png

and the idea to have 2nd server has failed for now.

so now only 1 server with 7 slots.

I am not sure about 2nd server... More people chip in and ready to pay, then 2nd server is possible.

@rajat--> that waas loooooong back when we decided to take lesser spec server...eventually we u/g and all members xfred me remaining sum

anyways, we're not into business here, this is no profit no loss server and all slots are currently booked

zanderzone I know this is non profit and we all are thankful to you for this, was just wondering is it due to outsystems increasing costs as Kimi has recently increased.

Also I was the first one to contact you and Akshay on 22 Jul when slots were over for last month, so why didnt I got the slot???

^ Hi! We're not using Kimsufi servers. Ours is OVH....

Actually I sent out pm to all interested members yesterday. Whomsover paid 1st, got the slot.

rajatgarewal said:
zanderzone I know this is non profit and we all are thankful to you for this, was just wondering is it due to outsystems increasing costs as Kimi has recently increased.

Also I was the first one to contact you and Akshay on 22 Jul when slots were over for last month, so why didnt I got the slot???

The plan to get 2nd server failed. :ashamed:

Back