Seeeeeikoooooooooooooooo is here !!!!

Yo back again !!! finally got my a new watch . There was a amazing offer on Jomashop.com where this Seiko Watch was for 99$ for deal of the Day .I checked out the officall price it was for like 200 - 250$ and in india this same watch costed for like 21k lol holyshit...and got this thru kmd for 6k Flat :D Thats the main reason i bought it Perfect VFM and its looks awesome sporty !!! excellent for casual wear.. So when u get such kind of deal u really dont have to think twice just get it and thas what i did :) . Came with internal warranty orignal box eveything not a replica its orignal :)

2w5rtxg.jpg

xnwvnm.jpg

2modmrb.jpg

1hrr10.jpg

988prn.jpg

2625f1u.jpg

vgn141.jpg

a2xic8.jpg

hehe Always keep on checking on ebay.com , jomashop.com u will find amazing deals flat 50% rate then what u get here !! and all have international warranty

Congrats, I've just started saving up for my next watch too.

Those hardlex glass crystals scratch easy but their impact resistance is apparently better than sapphire. Treat it like a baby!!

Mann you are hefty rich :) Congratulations and watch is looking really good.

btw for me this is my luxurious watch: US POLO ASSN. :rofl:

34dmz52.jpg

anks22402 said:
Yo back again !!! finally got my a new watch . There was a amazing offer on Jomashop.com where this Seiko Watch was for 99$ for deal of the Day .I checked out the officall price it was for like 200 - 250$ and in india this same watch costed for like 21k lol holyshit...and got this thru kmd for 6k Flat :D Thats the main reason i bought it Perfect VFM and its looks awesome sporty !!! excellent for casual wear.. So when u get such kind of deal u really dont have to think twice just get it and thas what i did :) . Came with internal warranty orignal box eveything not a replica its orignal :)

:O

At first I overlooked your words and thought you paid 21k for the watch. (which I think sound plausible but then you need guts to spend that much). But damn, 6k for that watch, it's unreal. Very very beautiful watch. Congrats dude.

congratulations on the new watch bro.I too have been longing to buy a new watch for myself and have been checking out the deals but not often.The problem is that the best watch deals are a one day deal.By the time I PM KMD for the quote and he gets back to me(he is so busy he takes 2-3 days just to get back with the quote), the deal is long gone.How long was the watch deal going on for you?

I have been longing for a nice Invicta or a Swiss Legend for quite some time.

Back