Seinfeld

Nikhil

Skilled

I downloaded the 1st season of Seinfeld. Is this is the complete season 1 ?? I doubt it.

That is why I am asking the guys who are big fans of Seinfeld to help me out here.

Thanks

I downloaded the 1st season of that 70's show and I already have abt 4.3 GB of assorted episodes....

They rock!!!

And if this is the complete 1st season of Seinfeld, then I guess, I am gonna start collecting this also now. I saw abt 2 mins of the pilot and it is damn good.

Thanks Storm!!!

Mods --- You can lock this thread now

delhiboy1000 said:
& the best thing is that Star World has d habit of bringing ALL d seasons of whichever series they start.Be it crap lik Becker or Gold like Seinfeld.

u think becker sucks :no:
it is one of the few comdies which r actually good and yes seinfeld was awesome

Becker was good in the beginning, the later seasons aren't funny at all.

EXACTLY!!!!

Maybe d others havn seen enuff of it to realise that..

But anyways b4 ppl start flaming me for that; i'll revert bac to my Seinfeld love...!!!!

P.S: just realised today that Seinfeld is gonna coem EVERYDAY at 7:30..! YIPPEEE>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link where you can download tons of music videos and movies...... this is NOT a P2P site but is a sorta forum with HTTP and FTP download links so it can be very fast !!!

MOD EDIT: Link Removed

I got the seinfeld link from here. Surprisingly one of the main guys in this site is from a small town near Bangalore named MANJU he is the king of this site and the guy uses a Dial Up Conx and he downloads BT movies !!!

Seinfeld seasons 4 to 9.....
MOD EDIT: Link Removed

HOpe this helps all the guys who want movies and stuff and cannot use BT.

Please do NOT rep me. Rep Eazy if you want. This is thanks to him.

Hope he posts here to get repped.....

Posting links to warez sites is not allowed, please keep this in mind and avoid posting in the future

Back