Selling my Msi Ati Radeon 9800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell my Msi Ati Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB DDR.It is 9 mts old purchased from US and is the old green PCB model with a big heatsink.I have not overclocked it.pic attached
I have all the assceories powercord,sv-video out cable,etc

Also some games were bundled with it Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon,The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind,Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project,and some demo games.

Also bundled with it some software cd's Bundled MSI 5.1 Channel DVD Player ,MSI driver cd,etc

Intrested users pls pm me the price.

Attachments

• MS-8956-030.jpg
    MS-8956-030.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 180
techmaster said:
I want to sell my Msi Ati Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB DDR.It is 9 mts old purchased from US and is the old green PCB model with a big heatsink.I have not overclocked it.pic attached
I have all the assceories powercord,sv-video out cable,etc

Also some games were bundled with it Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon,The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind,Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project,and some demo games.

Also bundled with it some software cd's Bundled MSI 5.1 Channel DVD Player ,MSI driver cd,etc

Intrested users pls pm me the price.

Mention the price of the product you are selling. If you are not sure about the price, give an expected price and mention its negotiable. but mention a tentative price. Not posting the price will lead to the deletion of the post.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11

Hey if the card is still there I can buy it for 3000, as it does not have warranty and the prices for graphics card have really fallen down....wat do u say ??

Well all i can say is that you are quoating a very unreasonable price for the card...Infact the price is an insult to the card... Be sure he will not sell it at that price...

devp24 said:
Hey if the card is still there I can buy it for 3000, as it does not have warranty and the prices for graphics card have really fallen down....wat do u say ??

u wont even get a 128-bit FX5200 for that price, i guess..

a new fx5200 with warranty is available for something around 2k and your card cannot go anything above 3.5k as it does not have a warranty,,and u never say when a powerful card blows off,,,wat do u say ??

u cant really compare a 64-bit FX5200 available fro 2k or so with a 256-bit 9800Pro which blows FX5200 by waaaaaaaaaaay too much in performance.. can ya? ;) besides, check the forum archives.. 9800 Pros have been sold for 9k and 10k here (again stuff bought from US) coz, ppl who know anything about graphic cards, know what their value is too :)

TheMask posted 2.15 minutes later:

personally, I have bot a 9800 Pro for 13.5k from someone who had initially bot from US but that was 8 months ago.

dev looks like some guy from digitforum surfaced up here ....posting in all the threads with ridiculously low prices ..... shahbaaz is my fr , but am sorry to say this , shahbaaz u have competition .....and this time u 've been beaten .. badly ..lol... laters ....

dude,
stop this thread crapping and low balling like this...
u wanna negotiate, pm him...

this is not like other forums..its a respectable community, plz keep up with it..

i do understand the value of a video but the price u quoted is too high...a new 5700 is available for around 4000....u know the warranty on your card does not apply here....neways wats the final price u would like to sell it for....

devp24 said:
i do understand the value of a video but the price u quoted is too high...a new 5700 is available for around 4000....u know the warranty on your card does not apply here....neways wats the final price u would like to sell it for....
Ur nuts if ur comparing a 9800 pro to an fx 5700. Its like comparing a bullet train to a bullock cart :p. Plus this is the msi card which seemingly overclocks the best amongst all 9800 pros and comes factory flashed to 9800XT plus has tonnes of games bundled with it. 8K is a very fair price for it.

devp24, and the 5700 u r talking about is a LE model mostly.. there is a 5700 plain version and then there is a 5700 Ultra.. and then comes a 5900 Ultra, which is comparable to the 9800 Pro :D

man devp have you just woken up or what??

i got a r9600 pro for 4k and you talking of getting a MSI 9800 for 3k... :rofl:
if you do get it, i am ready to buy it from ya btw.. for 1k extra.. even 2k won't be a bad idea :p

SuperNova posted 1.82 minutes later:

and then comes a 5900 Ultra, which is comparable to the 9800 Pro
in dx9 performance r9800 rules.. fx series of nvidia was totally crap series anyway.

in 8k i guess i can go and buy a new 9800 card....even a 6600GT is priced somewhere around 10k....in watever way u say,,,a second hand card is a secondhand card...and the price u are asking is a firsthand price....come down dearr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back