Audio Sennheiser CX300 Ear Canal Headphones

Goku

Disciple
hi!!, i was planning to get the Sennheiser CX300 ear phones through a frend in UK.. so wanted some of ur opinion on how good these r.. ive gone through some reviews tht rate these really high.. so wanted to make sure tht these r indeed good.. thx in advance

Heres the link to the product:
Sennheiser USA - CX300-B - Product Details

:) :) :)

OT :

@goku

u know any good online shopping sites for UK ? a frnd of mine is coming down too ...i checked some sites but most of them are really expensive.

zats cheap!

a while ago, superczar got a pair of those accidentally from the US . they cost him about 4k

hey a friend of mine also wants to get a pair of those from UK. could you tell me from where you got the price :)

well mohit.. i too tried to search for good online sites in UK.. but most of them r pretty expensive.. even other models of Sennheiser r expensive in amazon Uk compared to US.. only this particular model was cheaper than the US price.. btw wht did u want to buy?? ill try to find out if ther r any good sites tht offer wht u wanna buy for cheap..

@ Greenhorn.. ive posted the link already.. im ordering them from Amazon UK :).. dun think VAT will b added to this.. even if they add VAT @19% itll come upto 24 Pounds which is somewher arnd Rs.2200

this is wht it says on the Amazon site regarding VAT:

VAT stands for value added tax, which is charged on goods sold by Amazon.co.uk within the European Union (EU). In accordance with the laws governing members of the European Union, Amazon.co.uk is obliged to charge VAT on all orders delivered to destinations in member countries of the EU. In general, VAT is charged in accordance with the local legislation in each member state.

The "Our Price" amounts displayed for goods sold by Amazon.co.uk are inclusive of UK VAT. However, your final price may differ depending on the actual VAT rate that applies to your order. You will be able to see your final price inclusive of applicable VAT before you confirm your order, when you have completed your order information (including your delivery address).

I have just come back from UK. The best online sites of UK are:

dabs.com - PC Hardware, Components, Software, Digital Cameras, MP3 Players

PC World... UK's Largest Computer Superstore - Buy cheap laptops, desktop PCs, printers, LCD TVs, digital cameras, computer software and games, handheld computers, MP3 Players, iPods, GPS, data storage and more..

Amazon.co.uk: low prices in Electronics, Books, Music, DVDs & more

Out of those above, amazon.co.uk offers the best prices. I too myself bought Sennheiser HD202, WD 250 GB My Book External HDD, Logitech X-530 from amazon :) CX300 is indeed nice ear canals...go for it :)

Chaos said:
Try looking for the creative EP-630... its the same thing for cheaper :p.

Hey Chaos.. r the creative ones as good as Sennheiser when it comes to quality.. both sound and build??.. will it last as long as a Senn?.. and any idea wher i can get the creative ones in Blore?

Chaos said:
^^Exactly same... they are made by sennheiser only rebadged as creative :p.
Hey Chaos, i just came across a site reviewing the cx300 and they had this put up ther.. although i dun understand wht the diff exactly means :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

PS some people have commented that the CX300's are 're-badged' Creative EP630's. This is not true...example CX300 = 18-21kHz, 112dB, asymmetric cord ... but ... EP630 = 6-23kHz, 106dB, symmetrical cord.
Creative just ripped off the Senny's design is all...they are not the same headphone (different drive units and wiring).

grrr...i went to alfa today and they had no idea what the cx300 were

and the dude at sound out(heerapanna) quoted it at 6k

any other suggestions or is this the best price i can get in india?

nukeu666 said:
grrr...i went to alfa today and they had no idea what the cx300 were
and the dude at sound out(heerapanna) quoted it at 6k
any other suggestions or is this the best price i can get in india?

should have asked for creative earphones , cx 300 is not available there

if i pass by there ,ill enquire about price & availibility :)

Back