Sennheiser from Canada!!

Hi Guys

Owing to the unbelievably ridiculous pricing of Senns in India for most models, I was planning to getting them from abroad and with a close friend in Canada now & returning in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd ask him to fetch it for me..

Having read a no. of threads on TE & other places, I finalised on HD485, and with a newegg price of $70 (inclusive of shipping to a US address), the deal looked nice but alas! they don't even ship to Canada..

Now I've a two-fold question:

1. The Sennheiser-Canada website doesn't show the HD485 model :(
Welcome to Sennheiser (Canada) Inc.
Can any of the audiophiles (chaos, amol, eazy, etal) suggest a model, equivalent if not better than HD485, from this website?

2. Need shop names and/or pocket-friendly websites that'd ship to Canada ;) ?
(The only one I could find was: Search Results for sennheiser at TigerDirect.ca)

My budget's around Rs. 4-5 K max, which equates to 100-125 Canadian Dollars!!

TIA :)

montylee said:
Hey, my friend has bought the HD485s for me for $67.53 from amazon. Here's the link:
Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD 485 Explore New Sound Demensions in Headphones: Electronics

The shipping is free. U need to check out if they ship to Canada though.
No they don't ship to Canada & the Canada-specific side doesn't even have an electronics section!! :S

vij said:

Thanx a ton dude..Now why would i want those cans from Canada if I can get 'em at those prices in my own city!! Repped!!

Back