18 - 21,000 Hz

Impedence : 24 Ω

Sound Pressure Level(at 1KHz : 1 Vrms) : 122dB

Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.5 %

Cable : 1.4 m , Oxygen free carbon

Weight : 1.9 oz

INDIAN WARRANTY ONE YEAR

Personal views:
These headphones are extremely lightweight and have a great fit over the ears. they are very stylish, people come over to me and ask about them! their sound is great, deep bass, strong midrange, and clear treble.
The Sound Quality of the device is the best and it is quiet louder than the othe neck bands in its range
Compared it with SONY MDR-G45 . Sennheiser is good considering all parameters.
I listen to these in very noisy environments and still they are very clear .....
I don't say they cancel noise completely .... But my requirement is that I should listen to some noise .... it helps in traffic u know.
The MRP is INR 2290

the Smart shoppers are giving the same neck band for 799 and trust me they are very professional at their service

http://www.smartshoppers.in/product/5867

Ordered 5 times from this website the same product now they ship in 2 -3 days and the product is 100 % genuine.

If you wish to buy 2 buy one first then get 100 rs off on first purchase and then get the second for 699 .
Mumbai - Pune ppl tell them to ship via dtdc ..... Blue dart is bad they charge Octroi ... seems like they have some understanding with octroi guys.

Thanks for your impressions. But I felt quite different about them when I used it. They definitely seemed Bass light to me. Decent mids and extended treble if I remember right. Isolation was poor. They were lightweight and comfy though like you said. But again, for less than 1000 bucks they are a decent deal.

Thanks for your impressions. But I felt quite different about them when I used it. They definitely seemed Bass light to me. Decent mids and extended treble if I remember right. Isolation was poor. They were lightweight and comfy though like you said. But again, for less than 1000 bucks they are a decent deal.

i agree isolation wasnt poor as compared to sony MDR -G45 and philps neck band.... i just like to share this deal because of the price range that you are getting this product from smart shoppers....

on ebay it is listed at about 1000

I also got them free with my Nokia 5800(still using it BTW), decent sound quality I would say. Yeah bass was on the lighter side but the only drawback I found was that whenever I pumped up the volume, people around me could also hear the songs. Else it was good enough !

Like many others, got it free with my 5800 many years back. The 5800 is long gone but the earphone is still around. Just shows how frickin sturdy it is. The sound quality is average but for the cheap price they are great.

Back