FS: Others Sennheiser PXC 550-II ANC Wireless Headphone | Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40 mm + Dock | SanDisk Extreme Go 128 GB Pen Drive (~395 MBps) | iOS Smart Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2024
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Mostly unused items
1. Sennheiser PXC 550-II ANC Wireless Headphone
Product Link: https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-IN/p/pxc-550-ii/
Purchase date: March 2022
Description: Had purchased it mainly for WFH purposes due to its microphone but didn't use it that extensively. The earpads were replaced late last year. Includes all accessories, carry case and also the original box. Battery life is still close to design, and it lasts me for a week with about 3 hours usage a day. Also, connecting over USB utilises the headphone's DAC which is of better quality. ANC is quite good but not at the level of Sony/Bose. Makes up for it in terms of sound quality.
Price: 6750 shipped

2. Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40mm
Product Link: https://support.apple.com/kb/SP826?locale=en_US
Purchase date: Nov 2021
Description: Has a third-party milano stainless steel strap that goes well with the aluminium build. Screen has a gel film for protection. Bezel itself is protected using an aluminium bumper. Battery health is at 88%. Will also be including a charging dock. Have the original packaging.
Price: 13000 shipped

3. SanDisk Extreme Go 128 GB Pen Drive
Product Link: https://www.westerndigital.com/en-i...ndisk-extreme-go-usb-3-2?sku=SDCZ810-128G-G46
Purchase date: April 2023
Description: It is a true USB 3.2 drive unlike the cheaper ones. Still has more than 4 years of warranty left. Sequential reads approach 400 MBps and writes 200 MBps.
Price: 1850 shipped

4. iOS Smart Tag
Purchase date: Jan 2024
Description: It is a third-party Smart Tag that works with Apple Find My. Pairs and works fine with the app.
Price: 1200 shipped

Attachments

• PXC Back.jpg
    PXC Back.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 186
  • PXC Front.jpg
    PXC Front.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Watch Front.jpg
    Watch Front.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 188
  • Watch Battery.jpg
    Watch Battery.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Watch Side Stand.jpg
    Watch Side Stand.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Pen Drive Front.jpg
    Pen Drive Front.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 173
  • PXC Back.jpg
    PXC Back.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Pen Drive Speed Test.jpg
    Pen Drive Speed Test.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Smart Tag Out.jpg
    Smart Tag Out.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Smart Tag In.jpg
    Smart Tag In.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Pen Drive Invoice.png
    Pen Drive Invoice.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
What brand is that smart tag, any warranty on it still as it is jan'24 bought? What's the backup time on it.?

What brand is that smart tag, any warranty on it still as it is jan'24 bought? What's the backup time on it.?
These are generic ones made in Shenzhen, so warranty is not applicable. The quoted battery life is 1 year. It uses CR2032, so it is easy to replace. I don't know how long the original battery will last since I assume the default one wouldn't be of great quality, so it is better to replace it with a new one.

Sennheiser headphones sold to @Nyan.

Pricing for the other items as follows:
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40mm - 12500
SanDisk Extreme Go 128 GB Pen Drive - 1800
iOS Smart Tag - 1150

To update, lost the Apple Watch case in public transit during the daily scuffle. So now it is only the watch with its band and the screen protecting film. Updating price to 12k shipped.

Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40mm - 12000
SanDisk Extreme Go 128 GB Pen Drive - 1750
iOS Smart Tag - 1100

Last edited:
Hi, does the smart tag exactly work 100% similar to what airtag does?
Yes, it pairs as other device instead of an AirTag but works the same way, using the network of iOS devices within Bluetooth range to give the location within the Find My app.

Yes, it pairs as other device instead of an AirTag but works the same way, using the network of iOS devices within Bluetooth range to give the location within the Find My app.
Does it give accurate/directional location like airtag using the uwb chip when in close range?

Does it give accurate/directional location like airtag using the uwb chip when in close range?
I don't think you can get that kind of precision from any of the clones that don't have the U1 UWB chip. For example, even if you are in another room, it will show up as being with you, so the audio tones are the only way to find it when in close proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back