Sensex hits upper circuit within 5 min - more than 14% gains

mk76

Adept
Giving no chance to retailers, orders from FIIs and other entities pushed the sensex and nifty up 14%, hitting the upper circuit :eek:hyeah:

Update

10:55 am - Hit the Top circuit - suspended till 11:55 am

Some brokers say, enough pending orders to push nifty to 5000.

Yeah man Yeah I love the breaker :clap: Near about 15K of profit i have in ICICI bank stocks.I will immediately book profit on 11.55 :hap2:

virus32win said:
Yeah man Yeah I love the breaker :clap: Near about 15K of profit i have in ICICI bank stocks.I will immediately book profit on 11.55 :hap2:

You can play short or be patient for the rally to continue and make big bucks.

second upper circuit breaker after 11.55 ..now market closed for whole day...Today is the day.. history in Indian stock market... world record ...:hap2:

I doubt how many will be able to do profit in intraday as FII's and MF's ultra fast ordering mechanism will not give chance to retailers.

virus32win said:

Currenlty being long is the only call. ultra brave people can short

virus32win said:
lol man pockets full of money :eek:hyeah: you still want to trade :p Wait for tomorrow session.

The truth is I was stung by BSE:21K...:stup1: so waiting to minimize my losses.. One of the stocks is free today :clap:

(I'm still a novice and learning the tricks of the trade:) )

If you people think that the rally is over, then u r wrong,, within 1 week , nifty IS going to touch 5000+ , due to short covering and FII buying,,
The least and most simplest reason for nifty touching 5000+ is that in todays trade there was hardly any buying happened, I mean volume of 3000-3500 crs is nothing to keep this market from going up more,

I request you ppl to play this market extremely carefully, and those who are thinking to get out of this market should wait for atleast till 22-26th may, as the most of the buying would be done and then u can get out of the market, as most of the ppl are long, or going to be long and near the expiry day positions are going to be carried forward causing a bit of selling pressure , but still this is the market to be in with long positions,
My bit of advice :) ,, hope it would help by atleast 0.1% in ur decision.

vahss_11 said:
If you people think that the rally is over, then u r wrong,, within 1 week , nifty IS going to touch 5000+ , due to short covering and FII buying,,
The least and most simplest reason for nifty touching 5000+ is that in todays trade there was hardly any buying happened, I mean volume of 3000-3500 crs is nothing to keep this market from going up more,

I request you ppl to play this market extremely carefully, and those who are thinking to get out of this market should wait for atleast till 22-26th may, as the most of the buying would be done and then u can get out of the market, as most of the ppl are long, or going to be long and near the expiry day positions are going to be carried forward causing a bit of selling pressure , but still this is the market to be in with long positions,
My bit of advice :) ,, hope it would help by atleast 0.1% in ur decision.

+1 to the advice. Today the volume was nothing

^ Partly agree with what he said, Stocks going up 40% on volumes of 60-70K shares. Just hope the momentum remains and the indices reach mad highs. People like me could do with some money :|. Although part of me says that all this is hyped up and the markets will come back to 3700 Nifty levels soon. Lets just wait and watch :).

Back