September 9/11, a mystery ?

dude its simple USA and saudi are big time allies (petrol is the reason) they wanted iraq for oil with saudi even in for the scam as they wud get oil more cheaper and then refine it in saudi and back to USA at cheaper rates so more profit for the white house, so they made a plan they asked saudi to give a man who can take the blame and all in turn a f**cking rich ass trillionare osama binladen took the job inturn that his company of 52 brothers (SAUDI BINLADEN GROUP) GETS bigg contracts remember this is a construction company so big is biiggg, osama getting all the basic stuff already done (bomb in twin tower) (plane access) just think even in this corrupted country u just cannot board a plane and f***king do this.

and bamm wat we see is 9/11 wat media showed us in return people started hating muslims and in return USA got a green signal to attack iraq phase one completed now as the conquered iraq they supply the raw fuel to saudi which refines it and sends it back to USA (and remember saudi being a pure wahabbi muslim country they always hate shia and believe it or not even sunnis which is iraqs sub religion thou.

how whitehouse benefited from this cheaper fuel.

as for osama being shot dead on may 2nd he was already dead long long ago

this was done cause in obamas reign americans were now backfiring they were knowing the truth abt 9/11 , terrorist and were slowly respecting muslims which led to pressure in obamas office so for the joy of it US NAVY SEAL KILLS OSAMA, so in turn american people again refresh their memories abt 9/11 and let the iraq war continue and so be happy with obama

now how do i know this, i have friends in saudi who work for this company as engineers,accountant and belive it or not i get the facts

abt the killing osama thing ive a relative in pakistan and he said that mansion in abbotabad was close for years

get this world greatest terrorist's killing not recorded or photographed and his body thrown in water common this is not CID

Absolutely.

Don't be fooled by the trillions of dollars in losses due to the war, all part of the plan.

The months of intel gathered on the abbot mansion,fake.

Osamas wives in custody of Pakistan,decoys.

Also, the fact that Pakistan says no inquiry will be conducted in this regard,its not because it could reveal ISI involvement, its because there is no need to,osama was never there and his wives, as mentioned,were decoys,probably cia agents who literally shot themselves in the foot for a convincing story.All part of the plan.

Also why not give osama a proper burial,its not like his home country refused to accept the body?

I guess all you people did not watch fahrenheit 9/11. All those points were discussed there. Just watch that first.
Also FYI from the footage of the cctv near pentagon it was shown that there was an actual missile which hit it and not a plane.

ggt said:
I guess all you people did not watch fahrenheit 9/11. All those points were discussed there. Just watch that first.

Also FYI from the footage of the cctv near pentagon it was shown that there was an actual missile which hit it and not a plane.
Link to the footage please.

Watch Loose Change - this will help you understand the events on the 11th of sept ,2001, better.

Mephistopheles said:
^9/11 = 11th September as per US date format
that is when you do not mention September ...

it is like mentioning Q4 '11 in 2011.

I won a golden Gold Medal.

I go for a night shift in the night.

Kartiken is the Fastest Indian on Earth.

LPG Gas

etc etc.. :p

madnav said:
that is when you do not mention September ...

it is like mentioning Q4 '11 in 2011.
I won a golden Gold Medal.
I go for a night shift in the night.
Kartiken is the Fastest Indian on Earth.
LPG Gas

etc etc.. :p
during shool days some buggers use to give silly excuses for not coming to school
Headache in the stomach
:rofl:

mhafizji said:
dude its simple USA and saudi are big time allies (petrol is the reason) they wanted iraq for oil with saudi even in for the scam as they wud get oil more cheaper and then refine it in saudi and back to USA at cheaper rates so more profit for the white house, so they made a plan they asked saudi to give a man who can take the blame and all in turn a f**cking rich ass trillionare osama binladen took the job inturn that his company of 52 brothers (SAUDI BINLADEN GROUP) GETS bigg contracts remember this is a construction company so big is biiggg, osama getting all the basic stuff already done (bomb in twin tower) (plane access) just think even in this corrupted country u just cannot board a plane and f***king do this.

and bamm wat we see is 9/11 wat media showed us in return people started hating muslims and in return USA got a green signal to attack iraq phase one completed now as the conquered iraq they supply the raw fuel to saudi which refines it and sends it back to USA (and remember saudi being a pure wahabbi muslim country they always hate shia and believe it or not even sunnis which is iraqs sub religion thou.

this was done cause in obamas reign americans were now backfiring they were knowing the truth abt 9/11 , terrorist and were slowly respecting muslims which led to pressure in obamas office so for the joy of it US NAVY SEAL KILLS OSAMA, so in turn american people again refresh their memories abt 9/11 and let the iraq war continue and so be happy with obama

now how do i know this, i have friends in saudi who work for this company as engineers,accountant and belive it or not i get the facts

abt the killing osama thing ive a relative in pakistan and he said that mansion in abbotabad was close for years

get this world greatest terrorist's killing not recorded or photographed and his body thrown in water common this is not CID
If it is a question of weaving conspiracy theories we can also easily explain way 26/11 putting all the blame on Indians. Just replace US with India and few sentence's to suit the Indian context and we would have a plausible conspiracy theory that everyone over there in Pak would love to read. In fact one can spin N number of such totally plausible theories to explain how out ruling govt or opposition party or parties like Shiv Sena or all of them combined are the mastermind behind the attack (You know because they had much to gain from the aftermath of such an attack just like US Govt). We can also explain way how Kasab is still alive and living like a king at the Indian tax payers expense because he was in league with the Indian leaders who masterminded the attack.

But the fact is that we don't know what really happened be it 9/11 in US or 26/11 in India. We think that we know what happened and we build theories based on the limited evidence that is released. No matter how many such totally plausible conspiracy theories are spun, people ultimately believe in what they want to believe depending on their nature/mentality, limited knowledge/ignorance and they build their own conspiracy theories.

You know what? A while ago I saw a Vid of a show where the host was walking on the road (in US) and interviewing random people. When the people were asked who was behind the 9/11 attacks, 80% of replied that "Terrorists from India" were behind the attack. A 90 year old granny vehemently replied that she would love to see all the Indians in US burnt to death. Her answer came from not just ignorance, but prejudice against Indians.

The people who claim US Govt was responsible for 9/11 do so because they are prejudiced against the US Govt and inclined to believe that they are responsible for the attacks than in believing that the terrorists were acting on their own. Indians are inclined to believe an active Pak/ISI role in 26/11 because they hate Pak more than they hate our own Political system. If Pak brings worth evidence that a few Indians were responsible for an attack on them, no matter how damming the evidence may look, we our people would still spin some conspiracy theory to convince themselves that Pak is lying. Just a couple of days back, when 70 people got killed in attacks in Pak, the comments section for the new article in TOI was filled with conspiracy theories by Indians explaning how Pak Govt must have orchestrated the attack to show that they were also a victim of terrorism and gain sympathy from the world govts.

No, I don't have a link to it now. I saw it more than an year ago. It was from a British show which was trying portray the ignorance of the American public.

A lot of American public is ignorant of difference between Indians, Paki's and Afghan's. A lot of them are already prejudiced against Indians because there are so many of our people over there taking away their jobs and without knowledge of the differences of origin (particular in case of the turbaned Punjabi's), they assume that 9/11 attacks were also done by Indians and misdirect their anger.

mhafizji said:

PPl ignore this post.

Lord Nemesis said:
No, I don't have a link to it now. I saw it more than an year ago. It was from a British show which was trying portray the ignorance of the American public.

A lot of American public is ignorant of difference between Indians, Paki's and Afghan's. A lot of them are already prejudiced against Indians because there are so many of our people over there taking away their jobs and without knowledge of the differences of origin (particular in case of the turbaned Punjabi's), they assume that 9/11 attacks were also done by Indians and misdirect their anger.

I can actually vouch for the punjabi people thing man... Was there when 9/11 happened... Had gone for vacation and one surd was abused/beaten cause of his turban in my cousins school and the whole indian community in that school had started some sort of campaign for him... But it did not make any difference...

Americans cannot understand the diff in cultures they can just see the difference in color and thats why all indians are their targets cause when they show the jobs in America are being outsourced the show a brown colored man and point out he is indian so they just think all brown people are indians....

Actually the media is to be blamed for this...

And all the theories are useless (even if there is proof) cause no american will believe it... He will just say yes to show he understands but deep down he is as racial as it can get...

Back