CPU/Mobo Serious Issue... No Display.. No Sound..

Guys/Gals..
Facing a serious issue...Suddenly one day... when i switched on my Desktop... no display coming on computer montior...few days.. tried almost everything... but no solution found till now....

1.. Checked Monitor.. by using on my older desktop... Running normal.. so can say... Monitor ok..
2..Got a new graphics card.. inserted in PCIE slot.... but no display on monitor... SO.. somewhat suspicion goes to PCIE slot.. of mobo...
3. Somehow got .. display on monitor yesterday( by taking out battery and plugging in mobo after some time
.)... but suddenly display went off...

The monitor is blank alll the time.. not even BIOS is being displayed.. WHat can be wrong.. ? mobo or graphics card slot...??

plz help.. going crazy over this ...

My PC config...

Intel Qual Core Processor..
Abit IP35E mobo
2 GB ram
Seasonic PSU
Normal Keybaord mouse.
MSI Nvidia 9600GT graphics ...[DOUBLEPOST=1413359217][/DOUBLEPOST]common guys.. someone plz..
i can feel current in cabinet .. can earthing be.. a problem..

Last edited:
RAM problem would be notified through beeps from motherboard. Graphics card is working I assume, so it maybe a Mobo issue.
Which motherboard are you using ?

Abit IP35E... .any one with old Abit IP35E mobo .. for sell...??[DOUBLEPOST=1413470325][/DOUBLEPOST]Kindly suggest a mother board for(LGA 775 socket) Intel Q6600 Quad core processor and DDR 2 Rams... I would ike to use my graphics card as well.. 9600GT... i am on a tight budget..

Last edited:
it's most probably the motherboard.But it's as simple as getting checked with local technician and they should not even charge you anything.

How cum you guys forgot the PSU ?. See if the fan in it works and if it does, then check it with different PC. If there is any light in mobo also do check it.

Seasonic PSU

i can feel current in cabinet .. can earthing be.. a problem..
Did you change the default cable that comes with the Seasonic PSU to one with a proper 3-pin Indian plug? I'm guessing not. The default cable has a european plug and cannot connect to the earth terminal in an Indian socket.

motherboard was the problem.. ii didnt change the Seasonic PSU ..to proper 3 pin indian plug... but .. now the new system i5 .. is woeking fine. .with default cable.. should i change the cable?

motherboard was the problem.. ii didnt change the Seasonic PSU ..to proper 3 pin indian plug... but .. now the new system i5 .. is woeking fine. .with default cable.. should i change the cable?
You should both change the plug as well as check the earthing in the plug point.Otherwise that PSU is worthless and might just burn your PC.

Back