Android Setting up profiles which define sound vol, vibration etc.

Scramjet

Disciple
Hi,

I used to have a feature phone, where I could set up different profiles for different environments.
Eg: Outdoors - Max. Ringtone volume, vibration on
Home - Med. Ringtone volume, vibration off
DND - Ringtone off, vibration off.

I could switch between these profiles by clicking on a volume rocker button from the home screen, and choosing the profile that I require. So if I'm going outside, I'd click volume up/down button, and choose 'Outdoors' profile.

Now I have an Android phone and there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. I have to go into the settings and manually lower the volume, turn on vibration etc. Is there any way to set up the Android phone in the way I used to do with the feature phone?

Thanks for the reply. Llama looks like it can do what I need.

I was under the impression that these automation apps can only perform actions based on triggers, so I hadn't looked into them for my purposes. But based on what's mentioned on Llama's website, homepage shortcuts can be created for macros.

Thanks for the reply. Llama looks like it can do what I need.

I was under the impression that these automation apps can only perform actions based on triggers, so I hadn't looked into them for my purposes. But based on what's mentioned on Llama's website, homepage shortcuts can be created for macros.

If you can train LLama well enough, it will work wonders. The best part of Llama compared to other automation apps is its negligible battery usage.

Back