Budget 0-20k SFF cases

AlphaSkull

Recruit
Hey guys,
I was planning on buying a sff case I wanted to buy Lian Li Q58 X4 this month but almost no where I found it as it is out of stock and gets restocked by end of Feb.
So I wanted to know other alternative for sub 14lts or 10lts. Which is around 0-12k range.
Suggest something that can hold atleast 2 ssds and 240mil aio.
Exclude nr200p

I found Q58 in quite a few sites like this one:

There is also Lian Li A4 H2O but it has slowly been going out of stock from all retailers and it's only available on one site right now, it seems, vajawatcomputers, which seems to be a lesser known retailer and I cant vouch for them, but the case is pretty good and only 11 ltr. This might be the last chance to get this case before it goes out of stock forever from India.
Personally I'm also tempted to buy this for my future build, considering that Fractal Terra doesn't seem to be dropping in price, which is outrageous.

I found Q58 in quite a few sites like this one:

There is also Lian Li A4 H2O but it has slowly been going out of stock from all retailers and it's only available on one site right now, it seems, vajawatcomputers, which seems to be a lesser known retailer and I cant vouch for them, but the case is pretty good and only 11 ltr. This might be the last chance to get this case before it goes out of stock forever from India.
Personally I'm also tempted to buy this for my future build, considering that Fractal Terra doesn't seem to be dropping in price, which is outrageous.
PCStudio is a trusted seller, their physical store is Ankit Infotech in BLR. Not sure of other one.

Yes ,the fractal terra is amazing but it's expensive in India.
it seems, vajawatcomputers, which seems to be a lesser known retailer
The problem with these retailers is that they don't update their website for some reason if it goes out of stock. I thought the same and got it ordered from computech but they refunded me that amount the very next day. So ik when the next restock so it's better to wait than swiping my card everywhere.

Yeah it's all Outta stock I went there personally and just got disappointed.And they are the ones who told me that Feb end is the restock and also computech.

Just fyi, coolermaster NR200P is also going to be out of stock being replaced by its newer v2 version which ppl are not liking because of changes made in this version.

Is it the n core 100 max ? If it's not also the normal nr200p is 18l in volume which is more than Q58X4. And also price wise I guess as of now the n core max only comes in bundle which is around 28k to 35k not sure but just like the nr200p max.

Is it the n core 100 max ? If it's not also the normal nr200p is 18l in volume which is more than Q58X4. And also price wise I guess as of now the n core max only comes in bundle which is around 28k to 35k not sure but just like the nr200p max.

Slightly taller, vertical GPU layout, and radiator bracket is attached to the case, not the top panel.
If I’m forced to use AIOs and risers might as well use something more compact like the A4 H2O.
Whole point was to have a cheap and efficient build because of big air coolers and no riser. Vertical GPU and AIo? Go sandwich style.
The old design supported 6 fans (possibly 7 with the 92mm on the rear) and 2 SATA hard drives/SSDs in the front. The new one only supports 4 fans and 1 SATA hard drive/SSD. The old setup allowed for a better air flow configuration, intake from the sides and bottom to exhaust up top OR even intake from the back if you were using an air cooler. The new one basically forces you to not only use an AIO but to also use the radiator as an exhaust unless you want competing airflow from the GPU and AIO to exhaust through the bottom. I also have my reservations about custom loop compatibility since there doesn’t appear to be a good reservoir location unless you use a really short GPU (which really limits your performance options). The final straw? No [tower] air cooler support… Idk how they managed to make it bigger but less compatible and versatile. Actually baffling.

Back